More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by TeratonArm TeratonArm

What sort of party is it?

Pool Party

You throw on a t-shirt and a pair of swim trunks, blue with a wave pattern, and gather your phone, wallet and keys into a small backpack. Nadia, a coworker that you've recently become better friends with, invited you over for a party she's throwing, a little get together as an excuse to use her pool. From the pictures she showed you, it was a really nice pool, and she even had a hot tub! It was a nice way to hang out with a friend, and get to beat the heat.

It's a short drive to her house. She lives in a one story house, but it looks nice enough and wide enough to make up for the lack of space a second level would provide. The garage is open, a single car inside, and another car sits in the driveway behind it. Looks like you aren't the first one here, but that's alright, you aren't late or anything. Parking your car, you grab your bag and head to the door.

The woman who greets you at the door isn't Nadia, but she looks about ready for the pool. She's Asian, with sleek black hair drawn in a ponytail. You can't see her eyes behind her sunglasses, but the way her head is moving and her growing smirk makes you think she's looking you over. With her fair skin, loose tanktop, and tight, side-tie blue bikini bottoms, it's hard not to do the same.

"Oh, you must be John, right?" she says, before looking back over her shoulder into the house. "Hey Nadia! Your guy friend is here!" From around the corner, Nadia poks her head out, her braided hair swaying from the speed. Her white teeth shine surrounded by dark skin as she smiled. She's wearing jean shorts and a green bikini top, and as she excitedly runs towards you, she looks bubbly in more ways than one.

"John, hey!" Nadia's friend backs up to make room for your host, and your eyes linger on her ass as she turns to walk back into the building.

"Hey Nadia," you start, "I, uh, hope I'm not too late."

"Oh, not at all," Nadia starts, motioning for you to come in, "these three just showed up early to help with stuff. There's gonna be a lot more girls here later."

"Oh. Cool," you say, trying to play it off as nothing, but the fact that she specified girls makes you wonder if you're not going to be the only guy at this party. As you get to the kitchen, across the hall from the door, you can see the pool out from the window. Jen- the girl who opened the door for you, Nadia tells you- walks out to meet two more girls sitting around the pool, a blonde woman in a red bikini and a redhead in an orange cover up.

Well, here you are. Party is off to a slow start, but it's started at least. You can help out with preparations until more people arrive, but Nadia probably wouldn't have a problem if you wanted to get right to the pool.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)