More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Fiend21 Fiend21

What's next?

Polish the statue

You grab a wet rag, bringing it up to the statue. You begin to wipe the statue clean, as it begins to grow hotter and hotter in your hands. You pause in confusion, before it starts to get almost scaldingly hot. The statue begins to glow, before finally it bursts into flames with a blinding flash of light. You fall backwards, desperately rubbing your eyes before looking ahead.

In place of the statue now stands a fearsome figure. The creature stands tall and humanoid, her skin crimson and heat radiating from her body. Her large breasts stand firm on its chest, with a large black nipple on either one. She has long, jet black hair that ripples as flames run through it. You look down, seeing its tight, clean snatch that gently drips with her pussy juice. The demon from the statue looks down, her face beautiful but imposing.

"Who has summoned me?" the creature asks in a deep, sultry voice, looking down upon you.

"I have, I guess," you say nervously.

"You?" the demon asks, insulted. "Not a powerful Orc chieftain or Dark Elf warlord, but you?"

"Yeah. Sorry, I guess?" you say nervously.

"Ugh. Very well. I am Lilith, infernal succubus and mistress of the infernal realms."

"OK," you reply nervously. "Are... are you going to hurt me?"

"Hurt you?" she asks, floating close to you. "Definitely."

One of her hands reaches down, tracing a hot finger down your chest as it burns through your shirt. You gasp at the sudden pain, but thankfully Lilith's flames don't seem to harm you. The shirt falls to the floor, and Lilith moves closer to you, her face close to yours.

"Hmm... not ideal. I can work with it, but it's not ideal. Do you have a name?"

"Abaddon," you say.

"Hmpfh. Abaddon the Conqueror. Lord Abaddon the Black. I guess it has a ring to it. Of course, there's something more important if this is going to work."

Lilith floats downwards, in front of your crotch. She gently traces a path up your leg as your trousers burn away, the burnt rags falling to the ground as you're revealed in your full nudity. Your soft dick hangs down, as Lilith inspects it carefully. She takes it in her roasting warm hands, inspecting it carefully. You pause as you grow an erection almost ridiculously quickly, your long, rock-hard dick jutting out as her hands gently massage it.

"Well, this could work," she notes, her burning fingers tracing a path down your dick as you hold your breath nervously, watching steam burst from your skin despite the fact you're not being burned.

Lilith begins to float upwards once more, your cock still in her hands until her face is right in front of yours, her eyes peering into yours.

"I have an offer for you. I am bound to this statue, to serve whoever frees me from it. You have my gratitude, but more importantly you have me," she says, slowly floating around you as she stares into your eyes. "I can help you do great things. You can rise up from whatever shitty little fuckhole you live in to a castle, gain the respect, no, the fear of all those who look down on you. I offer you power, strength, victory! So... do we have a deal?"

"I... um... what is it you actually want?" you say, trying to hold back the waves of terror.

"I need a mortal ally, to tie me to this world and fuel me. In return, I will serve you. I am a creature born of sex, passion, love, fucking..." she grins. "That kind of thing. I've waited for a long time for a suitable candidate. You've been the most suitable candidate for quite some time, so it's your lucky day."

"I'm the most suitable candidate? Me?" you say, a bit taken aback with disbelief.

You're not exactly a lady-killer. You've never exactly been successful with women. No girl would disgrace herself with an orphan like you, and you don't have much time to chase girls thanks to the insane workloads you're given. You've no hidden super charm, you're no better than average looking, and your body's malnourished. You seem like far from the perfect

"Yes, you. Be happy with that fact. Now, do I need to repeat the offer again! Sex, power, pussy, victory! Do we have a deal?"

Take the demon's offer?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)