More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Fiend21 Fiend21

Take the demon's offer?

Refuse

"Fuck that! I'm not joining league with some demon."

"Well then, I'm sorry to hear that. It seems I'm going to have to return to my statue, and you're going to have to return to your miserable job where you waste your shitty existence away."

Lilith pauses for a second, before smiling evilly.

"Now, I won't have you return to your job. I have a better idea."

Suddenly, you quickly begin to burst into flames from the legs up, burning red flames running up your legs, burning your clothes off and searing your skin. You scream as the flames blind your eyes, the smoke blocks your senses and the pain overwhelms you horrifically.

After a few seconds of hellfire, the flames die slightly, and you're able to look around and see what's going on. Suddenly, your arms are by iron hot chains that sear you skin. The chains quickly bind your legs and arms in place, spreading you in an 'X'. Your cock has been bound in a red-hot iron cage that traps your balls and cock in place, and you scream desperately in pain.

You look around, seeing that you're stuck in a red-hot cavern, lava flowing around you in rivers. You watch as a pair of disgusting, small demons with long black horns and cruel eyes hobbles over, grinning.

"A new victim," one of them cackles, as he takes out a sadistic looking implement, a flay of strips of iron and long strands of barbed wire. "You'll be here for a long, long time, buddy. Let's have some fun."

As the fires burn you constantly, the chains and cage bind and cook you and the flay takes your skin, all you can do is scream out into the eternal flames.

It seems your story has come to an end.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)