More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Damos Damos

Where to next?

Poker night♦️ ♠️ ♥️ ♣️

Night came, I was alone at the table not making eye contact with anyone, I wasn’t really comfortable around them and Jasper sensing this tried to quietly mention it, the thing is no matter how quiet he tried to be I heard every single word of it. I missed my family and now I understood why they didn’t want me to make friends when I was younger... I could have put them in danger. “POOOKKKER NIGHT!” Alice cried out shuffling the cards, “You in wolfie? We have some fun prizes! All start off with a grand which I will lend you and then when you run out of money you bet favours or items to the victor!” “Depends!” “We aren’t going to bite...” “No it depends on what game you play and...” “Texas hold ‘em or Five card draw!” “And are you going to remove those two Aces and Kings from your sleeves?” “Caught me! But pelasezzz we really want to get to know you more, maybe then you will feel more confident around us!” “Fine I will but I want a new pack of cards that haven’t been opened or touched by your hand!”

The first hand was drawn and studying my hand started to arrange them before hearing Emmett state, “Raise $100” “A bit high for the start!” “Let’s see how brave he actually is!” the first three cards were turned over and seeing two 10’s to go with my 10 remained calm raising another 50, “Okay let’s see how good you really are raise you by 250!” “I’m in!” Bella spoke as the next card went down, “Winner Damien!” I collected the winnings before hearing, “So did you always know your family was wolves?” “I didn’t Esme. I was unaware until I transitioned!” “Must have been hard?” Carlisle queried, “Yes but I suppose when I get used to it, it will get easier!” she nodded before folding had Rosalie ask, “So were you always this tall?” “I was small until my sixteenth birthday then I just grew!” “You got a good sense of smell haven’t you?” Reneesme asked and nodding I spoke, “Yeah... Rosalie smells of lube, leather and hair spray that was last used two days ago, Alice lavender, metal and needs to clean the blood off from under her left breast, she missed that yesterday!” “Impressive” Reneesme stated as we waited for the next hand to be drawn.

Hours later and collecting my winnings was met by Rosalie’s bra, “You have to be cheating!” Emmett growled, “Not if you know how to play!” Jasper stared at Alice who had fifty dollars left and then Esme who sat naked apart for a dressing gown over her body before shuffling the cards she spoke, “Okay... I bet a blowjob or the equivalent to the winner, if you go all in then maybe a fuck!” my eyes lit up as Jasper lifted a key reluctantly, “This key, that only me and Alice know what for. It means a lot to me!” Alice pushed the money into the centre before saying, “My Laptop and Jaspers favourite picture!” Leah spoke, “My big secret!” “Not enough!” Jasper snarled, “Fine a lap-dance!” and Rosalie lifting a memory stick spoke, “This and my bedroom key! Now you know how I hate people in my room!” “So we are going all in! Well I came in with nothing so why not?” “That isn’t fair Damien, we all stand to lose something valuable. If a woman wins then you must strip naked!” “And Jasper?” “I will take all your money!” “Thank god for that!” Esme shuffled slipping in the cards she wanted to hand out, it was a slight motion but I noticed it where the others didn’t and were too busy talking before dealing the cards I studied mine to see Three kings, a queen and a 8. She then casually turned the three over to reveal two more queens and a seven, the forth was an King and the final was a three. As we turned over our cards Esme winked, “Shit!” Jasper huffed handing me the key, “Going to tell me what it’s for?” “Something special and private!” “Do I have to give him a lap dance, he’s my cousin?” “Yes! That’s the deal!” snarled Rosalie who sliding the USB stick and key. Esme stripped off before taking my hand spoke, “A deal is a deal! Now Leah come with us you tease him and I will fuck him.”

I sat down on the bed watching as Leah closed the door before sighing spoke, “Okay let’s get this over and done with!” she turned the radio on and waiting for the next song started to dance teasingly at the start before removing her shirt to reveal her bra before removing her shorts bent over to reveal her butt as she slapped it. As the music played she eventually climbed onto my lap grinding as she slid her bra off to reveal her smallish breasts and causing my cock to grow, “Seriously Cuz?!” I nodded burying my face in between her breasts kissing them and kicking the valley between then before pushing me back snapped, “No! I’m your cousin!” before feeling my hand squeeze her nipples silently cried knowing her body had betrayed her, to my surprise straining against her pants stood her cock fighting to be set free. “Now you know my secret!” “Take them off!” “What?!” “This lap dance turned strip-lap dance should be completed!” she nodded reluctantly before turning them around slid them down to her feet causing me to strip off and when she turned around I saw her penis stand to attention as she squeaked, “Damien!?” “I’m sorry but I can’t control myself!” I whispered walking up to her and grabbing both our penises grinded together.

“Damien! Shit!” Leah whined causing me to cover her mouth to block any sound from exiting her mouth as we looked back but nothing came she smiled rubbing us harder, grinding against my cock watching her precum ooze from her cock as she added her hand to our cocks, “Fuck!” she mouthed cumming shooting her load over our chests leaving me still hard, “I want more. I need more!” “We can’t Esme is almost here!” she kissed my lips before begging, “Please!” “At a later date maybe!” “Meet me tomorrow night in the woods. Follow my scent!” “I’ll try!” and nodding she put her clothes back on leaving the room for Esme to walk in a few seconds later naked with only a saddle in her right hand and a dildo, whip and paddle in her left, “Time for me to saddle up Damien!”

Esme made me crawl on my knees as she whipped my butt riding the dildo attached to the saddle and had been for at least half an hour but sighing spoke, “It’s no use it doesn’t get me off like it used to!” before dismounting removed the saddle thinking on the next plan and sighing again heard the clicking of bones turned around to see the wolf standing above her before returning to the “hitching post” she smirked grinning at the new idea she had which the wolf had already thought of she quickly changed with her hair now being put into two braided pigtails and wearing a pair of round glasses and a small dress. “Hello little wolf how are you today? Momma told me you needed a brush...” she grabbed the brush and combing the fur heard the wolf huff and puff causing her to stop and studying my cock flop down and starting to harden, “Poor boy! You are so worked up. Let me help you!” she crouched down studying the specimen before smiling started to jerk the cock grinned, “I remember when I was young and you used to pin me down and now I know why you did. You liked my little virgin 16 year old body!” the beast panted groaning as it grew to it’s largest size, “This monster size in my body? It won’t fit but my mouth will try!” her mouth lowered to it kissing the tip before slowly and cautiously sucked the head edging the wolf nearer to orgasm. She slid her mouth further down onto his cock still dressed in her skimpy outfit, “Grrr!” the wolf growled trying to pull free but being restrained she spoke, “Damien I have raised you from a pup.... when I was a young girl, father wants me to marry a country boy... but... but I like you; will you love me instead? Please I want you! I want you to be my first not some country boy... can’t you feel our bond from young to maturity?” the wolf grinned breaking the bind and pushing her down tore her pants off before entering her doggystyle she gripped tightly onto the floor feeling the wolf take charge. The weight of the beast pinned her body down into her position; her mouth opened groaning feeling both his cock stretch her and the heat from his body. The wolf huffed slamming forward into Esme who cumming over his fur covered cock cried out again when she felt his cum fill her body swell and smiling she spoke, “Good boy. Don’t tell pa” she laughed breaking her character kissing the wolf before looking to the door froze to see Alice standing there in disbelief on what she saw, “Alice?!” “I...err...well... that was weird! I will come back when he is in human form!” before closing the door Esme giggled like young child before pushing the wolf down to the bed started to kiss him once again.

Two hours later and returning from the second shower after Esme caused my first one to become steamy I groaned stretching my newly fixed bones towel around my waist and legs, I turned around hearing another few clicks from the bones to see Alice sat on the edge of the bed staring wide eyed however her mind seemed elsewhere, “Alice...” “Yes!?” “What are you doing here?” “Esme is gone and you are in your human form; so we can talk!” “Okay!” “Do you want me to...” “Let’s be truthful you have seen worse then my junk!” “This confidence about you, you’re almost a new person!” “I know! I know... my wolf is happy and has a swag about itself ever since he bedded Esme, it sort of gained him confidence and it’s very contagious for me!” “I can see that, look we need to talk about the key!” “Let’s start with what is it?” she hesitated before looking around dropped her trousers to reveal the shiny locked cage, “You wear a chastity belt?” “Yes!” she spoke looking down embarrassed, “Why?” she looked up before saying, “Jasper gets very possessive and gets jealous very quickly and I am... I am sorta a Nymphomaniac!” I smiled causing her to be feel embarrassed again as I pulled her clothes off to see it in her naked glory, “I own the only key?” she nodded before feeling me grab her by her belt spoke, “So you’re a sex addict?” “No I just want good satisfying sex which as you guessed hasn’t happened!” “Maybe you just need the right person to fuck your brains out!” “Now you have the key!” “It’s mine now. I control your orgasms and that means you will be my lover” “But Jasper...” “Like you said: you haven’t been satisfied in years!” “He’s my mate?!” “Then where’s his? Why does her smell of Bella and why doesn’t he care about getting it back? It seems in his mind that he has now rehoused you” “No it’s not like that, she pounced on him! She him!” “We’ll see! We’ll just see!” she watched me grip the key before picking the USB drive up grabbed Alice’s Laptop to see what was on the device as Alice left the room for only a short while until she returned with a massive portrait of her naked wearing a floral crown in the forest, her feet in a nearby lake and surrounding her person was animals, “Jaspers favourite artwork!” I studied it more detailed before smirking asked, “You captured my wolf in this work then?” “What do you mean?” “Top right where you smiling over your right shoulder almost looking in his direction. There is a black wolf almost grinning at you but it’s too big to be a wolf so a werewolf!” she studied it more closely for the first time in months, she always looked at it but never noticed the wolf and now despite not willing to confess it did look like the wolf that fucked Esme. “It must be a mark!” she rubbed at it before stopping froze as she watched the vision play out in front of her own eyes watching how things will change for the family and herself and spanning from anger to frustration to tears to happiness she is looked away when I asked, “Alice you okay?” “Yes! Fine. Probably just need a wipe or something, anyway that Drive let’s be nosy shaaalll we?”

After waiting for it to load up we were met by endless amounts of Rosalie’s porn whether it was images to videos or audio files to gifs all was of her in different positions, styles and roles a collection of all her sexual encounters and a view without Emmett, “So it’s true... I know Edward mentioned it but I thought he was joking about it all but she really was a pornstar in the 70’s!” “Pornstar?” “Yeah apparently Emmett and her had some major problems with each other not like the usual ones and they separated, Edward said she was doing porn but I couldn’t have seen her lower herself to that level, hang on a minute what’s this one dated two days ago; the day of your arrival!”

The video played and seeing Rosalie sucking a fake cock attached to a bear watched as she spoke, “So big Damien... Let me make a man out of you! Ssshhh! Don’t worry about Emmett he is fucking Bella” she turned around before squeezing her breasts in front of the camera spoke, “I’m so wet for that furry cock between your legs and unlike your eventual mate I want it dirty, hard and in front of everyone; let them see me take your body as mine, lick my pussy clean and then fuck me full of your pups!” Alice looked down to see his raging cock swell under the towel whilst Rosalie fucked herself with a dog shaped dildo, “You enjoy this?” “Yes but I’d prefer this if someone else was doing this...” “You should fuck her, Emmett will not care one bit!” he looked down at her before getting up causing her to nod looking back at the screen but feeling the pressure return to the bed and seeing the towel fall watched as the key dropped in front of her, “Let’s see how unsatisfiable you really are!” “What?” “I’m going to fuck you as we watch it together and then I will see you for what you truly are!” the belt dropped with a club and seeing the tight, fresh pussy she spoke, “Kiss me then wolfie!”

Alice smiled being kissed by the new found owner, she stared at the screen as his hands grabbed her breasts head buried when not kissing her in her neck thrusting his cock into her waiting pussy, “It’s been so long!” “You are so petite, I feel like I will break you!” she laughed before looking back captured his lips again before speaking, “Go on then, do it!” she felt his hands grab tighter on her waist felt his weight push further down, she groaned being pounded harder and faster as Rosalie climaxed on screen Alice did the same before a few moments later felt the thick liquid enter her virgin, “For a Nymph you didn’t last the long...” “It’s been a few months” “Still... I thought you were unsatisfiable!” “I think I might have been now!” and laughing she climbed onto his lap again before grinning spoke, “Again!”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)