More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by GateKeeper_A GateKeeper_A

Who are you?

Play as one of the Infected

"To anyone listening on this channel." The radio gives a harsh squawk of static, "This is Captain Steve Shane of the United States Army. If you can safely travel, come to 44th and Danny St. Our camp is secure. We have warm beds, food and water, and medical supplies." Another burst of static, "The CDC is working on a cure to the virus, a vaccine is expected to be created any day now. In the meantime, Taking Male Cum orally can cure the Infection if ingested before signs of Infection appear. Do not kill the infected unless you have no other choice." A few words are garbled in the next burst of static, "I re-, Our camp is se-. We have warm beds, food and water, and medical supplies. If you are in a safe place, stay put, we will begin launching rescue missions into the city as soon as a vaccine has been created. If you can safely travel, come to 44th and Danny St." A brief pause as the recording resets itself, "To anyone listening to this channel,-"

Do you wish to play as one of the Infected?
or
Do you want to see your final hours?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)