More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Cyberweasel89 Cyberweasel89

Where do you meet her?

Pickton Market: Processing Room

You lie on the floor of your cage, your tail between your legs and your ears folded against your head. Cold, hungry, tired... But worst of all, alone.

Alone... Yes, that's the operative word. And the pain of loneliness is worse than any ****. This isolated feeling, knowing you have no hope. Your kingdom is gone, your people scattered to the winds or enslaved by a barbarian army. You'd barely seen a soul since you were sold into slavery. Aside from sparse meals and a simple ragged sheet to wear, you've only seen a single guard in however long you've been for sale as a ****. Said guard only just moved your cage earlier tonight. He said you've been sold to a wealthy nobleman, intent on using you as his personal pet and sex toy. A cocksleeve, that's what the guard said you'd become. Now, alone in the dark processing room, you can only wait, resigned to your fate.

You're so despondent, you close your eyes and tune out the rest of the world, feeling tears fall from your eyes and onto the straw padding the floor of the cage. Lost in your own forlornness, you don't notice another presence enter the room from above. At least, not until you hear a crate being moved.

Your ears flick and shoot to attention at the sound. Opening your eyes, you sit up, tightly clutching the raggedy sheet around yourself. With your Catfolk vision being so attuned to the dark, you easily make out the person in the room with you.

Tall and curvaceous, the beautiful pink wings mark her as an Insectfolk, along with the feathery antennae coming from atop her head of fluffy white hair. Leather greaves and black breeches contain a very large, round rear as she bends over, rummaging through a crate filled with the confiscated belongings of slaves ready for shipping out. Two belts around her wide, curvy hips holds satchels, tools, and an impressive claymore. Her arms look to be covered in fur, unusual for an Insectfolk. But as she turns around, you see why. She's a moth. Matching her arms is the fluff around her neck. Full lips, bright red eyes... She's ethereally beautiful, and every part of her looks so soft. You almost don't notice her flat tummy considering this girl is completely topless, her huge breasts and inverted nipples wipping to and fro with her every movement.

As she turns around fully, her eyes alight with surprise at the sight of you. You hug the tattered sheet around yourself, whimpering and afraid to speak. Smiling, the moth girl tip-toes forward, reaching into a satchel at her waist and holding something out for you from it. You give a sniff, ears perking at the sight of it... A dinner roll?

Your stomach gurgles. Honestly, considering where you're about to go now that you're sold, you don't care if this is a trick or poisoned... You snatch the dinner roll from her hand and devour it greedily. The moth woman smiles, reaching her hand into the cage as you bite into your meal. You tense as she reaches, but are surprised when instead her hand pats your head, right between your ears. Unbidden, a vibrating purr sounds from your chest. How long has it been since anyone showed you affection?

You're disappointed when she removes her hand, eyes watching her curiously as she reaches for a folded wallet-like object tied to her belt. She unhooks it and opens it up, revealing a full set of locksmithing tools. Removing two of them, her tongue licks at her lips as she begins to work the lock, her bare breasts jiggling with the movements of her arms. Is she a professional locksmith? Why is she topless? Did she hook her upper body garment on a protruding door hinge?

A loud sound outside the door causes the moth woman to jump, your eyes drawn to her huge, bare breasts despite yourself. They look so soft and warm, when all you've known is hardness and coldness these past months...

"I'm just gonna check on the newest sale! Be right back!"

The moth woman bites her lip, looking at you, then the lock... Why does she look so nervous if she's just here to fix the locks?

What does the Big Tiddy Moth Girlfriend do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)