More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Fluftixxx Fluftixxx

What's next?

Picking her up

I tried to prepare for the date, but to be honest I didn't really know what I was doing. I took a shower and put on some nicer clothes. Then I got in the car and drove to the address she gave me.

When I found the right house I took a moment to calm my nerves before walking up. I wasn't sure what to expect from the date. Lily told me to pick her up, so seemingly we were going somewhere. Hopefully she didn't expect me to dance or something...

I rang the doorbell and a moment later the door opened. She looked even better now. She was wearing a short pink sundress and a matching bow in her hair. It even showed some cleavage. I couldn't tell you shit about her makeup, but it looked great. It was still her normal cute style, but only an idiot wouldn't think she was hot now.

"You look beautiful."

Again that smile came out, making me feel like I was melting.

"Thanks, you're not so bad yourself. Ready to go?"

"Yep, let's go."

I lead her to my car and opened the door for her. Not sure if that's dorky or gallant, but Lily seemed to like it.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)