More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by hambo hambo

Select a character

Piahla Moonglade

Piahla Moonglade is a middle-aged milf of an elf. She was Hilda's governess from when she was a child and now serves as Hunk's majordomo.

Her appearance:

Piahla has been living the good life for a very long time, and her body shows it. She is soft and very voluptuous. She has wide hips, a big, fat, soft ass, and massive, saggy G-cup breasts, all of which she does her best to hide under a very conservative, and constrictive, set of clothes.

Her skin is alluringly dusky, and her silver hair falls down to her ass when she isn't keeping it up in her ultra-tight librarian bun.

She wears glasses, and pretty much always looks like a strict librarian.

Her personality:

Piahla is bossy, strict, and intimidating, at least she is to nearly everyone. She believes in tough love and lots of discipline, especially to naughty, spoiled little girls like Hilda was.

Hilda had always been scared of her when she was a child and even as a teenager. When she inherited the keep and land from her parents, dismissing Piahla was Hilda's first act as the new lady of the manor.

Piahla still holds a bit of a grudge against Hilda, but was able to get a job at Hunk's keep. She adores that man and secretly lusts after him, not that such a prim-and-proper lady like herself would ever act on those primitive urges...

Her clothes and gear:

She always dresses in a plain, no-nonsense blouse, corset and skirt. Her years of work have allowed her a few modest luxuries like nice earrings and other jewelry.

Underneath her proper exterior is a naughty secret: her tight, tiny G-string. She often fantasizes about Hunk discovering her secret shame, and punishing her accordingly...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)