More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Goken Goken

What path do you take?

Phantom shadow.

Since the fifth grade Aaron has a crush on a girl named, Jessica. It has taken him a lot of courage to ask her out, but his effort came to fruition. He's excited for their first new year together and anticipating kissing her on this occasion. But there's an unusual atmosphere surrounding him as he waited in the cold for Jessica to arrive. He brushes the feelings aside, but each passing moment felt like an eternity.

Aaron texts several times, and about to give up hope. When suddenly, a Ferrari speed toward his direction.

Jessica exits the vehicle and sat beside him and then confess, "Aaron, I can't keep this a secret anymore. I have been seeing someone else." Sensing his self-esteem diminishing she says, "You're a sweet guy, and any girl would be lucky to have you. But sadly, there's no chemistry between us. And well...I wanted to explore my horizon." She pat's his lap to ease the tension, "Even-though, we're no longer dating. I hope we can stay friends."

Chad roll down the window and howl, "Hurry it up, babe. The concert is starting in twenty minutes."

Jessica warmly hugs him and whispers, "I'll cherish the memories we had together." She gently kisses his lips, "It's not technically new year, but I hope it cheers you up."

Aaron felt betrayed as the vehicle peal away from the parking lot. Out of all the guys to hook up with, it had to be Chad. A snobby quarterback, who thinks everyone is insignificant because his parents happen to be rich.

Aaron curse under his breath, "I don't fucking get it. Why all the girls are drawn to idiots like him? Sure he's rich and well endowed, but I'm just as good." He sighs, "Who I'm I kidding? I can't complete with someone like him."

Aaron made a detour around the countryside to clear his frustration. Unexpectedly, a strange meteorite fell directly in his direction. With swift reflexes, he drifts his vehicle away from the impact.

As a child, he's been fascinated with astronomy, and seeing a meteorite up close will give him an opportunity to study. He cautiously approaches the meteorite. To his discovery, it wasn't a meteorite, but a strange metallic spear. Curious, he reaches out to touch it. Suddenly, a tar-like substance exit the hatch, and swiftly devolve in his hand.

"Man, that stuff turns me into a shadow." Aaron examines himself and then panics, "Crap, I can't stay like this!!" With a strong will, he automatically returns to his original form, and pounce joyfully, "Man, that was weird, but freaking awesome!!!"

Aaron hauls the object into the back trunk of his vehicle, and briefly wonder, "Hmmm...can I possess someone's body?"

Aaron wanted to test his gift on Jessica but has no indication of her whereabouts. This leads him to his next victim of choice, his mother.

Aaron arrives home and enter his mother's room. His eyes lustfully glaring at his mother's body resting peacefully on the bed. Even though, she's in her mid-thirties and has given birth to two children. Her body changed quite marvelously over the years. Heather's breasts accumulated two cup sizes, displaying a massive forty-two-DD. If that's not enough to taunt his twisted desires, her round-bubble-butt has widened several inches. Of course, some people consider it a little large. But not Aaron though, he finds the shape incredibly alluring. Sometimes, he confined himself in the room and strokes his member while visualizing his mother's in a tight-skimpy-bikini.

Heather's husband passed away five years ago during a work related inaccident. Even with the insurance claim providing her with a comfortable living. The loss of her loved ones was too unbearable, and was diagnosed with chronic depression. Still, she remains positive for her children.

Even from the distance, Aaron can smell the stitch of coming from his mother's direction and say, "Mom, have you been drinking again?" He shakes her shoulders a few more times, "Mommmmm!!!"

Heather wakes up from her slumber, and lengthy yawn before replying, "Only a little bit." She brightly smiles while asking, "Why aren't you spending the new year with your girlfriend?"

"Ummm...we recently broke up." Aaron explains and asks, "What about you, mom. Why are you home early?"

"Let's just say, my date tried to do something inappropriate." Heather said while laughing half heartedly, "Luckily your aunt with me. You should have seen the look on his face when she slaps him."

Heather arose from her bed and went over to comfort him, "Anyways, dear. I'm sorry it didn't work out. But if you give it some time, I'm sure you'll find someone special."

Aaron's eyes leering at his mother's breasts and reach out to caress it, "God mom, your rack is squishy."

Stating to sober his mother pushes him away and say, "Sweetie, I'm glad you find me attractive, but you need someone your own age."

Aaron still has a chance to seduce his mother. Because she only mentions age, and nothing about . Then a wicked idea occurs to him. He can possess his mother's body, and make her consume enough to behave irresponsibly.

Aaron release his and apologizes, "Sorry about that, mom." He made up an excuse to explain his behavior, "I must have drunk a little too much."

"I know you had a horrible breakup, but you need to take better care of yourself."

"I will, mom," Aaron say and left her room.

Once alone, Aaron focus on drawing out the substance's ability, and his body regain its shadow form. He sweeps into his mother's body but passes through.

"What gives?" Aaron wonders and then notices his mother's shadow, "Hmmm...might as well give it a try."

Aaron sweep into his mother's shadow, and control the body like puppet on a string. Her eyes temporarily dilate with a murky color, but once fully in control, Aaron at the steering wheel while his mother is restrain in the back seat. He also discovered the only way to identify a person being possessed is the shadow cast on the surface.

"Damn, I'm actually able to control my mother." Aaron joyfully said with a low-pitch tone emitting from his lips, and decides to amuse himself, "Anyone wants to take advantage of my slutty body?"

"I sure do." Aaron smiles widely as he discards his mother's dress. Soon, he lifts her right breast towards his lips, and begins to feast on her nipple, "Mmmm...tastes pretty good, mom." He teasingly caress the left breast and says, "Don't worry, I'll give you some attention."

Aaron slides his hands over to her abdomen and says, "Your stomach still firm for a woman your age."

Unable to restrain himself from groping his mother's breasts. His caress became harsher, and harsher until it blushes brightly.

Aaron smirks in the mirror and says with his mother's voice, "Don't worry about it, baby. Used my breasts to make yourself feel good."

"Thanks for allowing me to do this, mom," Aaron reply in the mirror as he aggressively squeezes his mother's breasts to accumulate every bit of pleasure.

Being in his mother's body felt unfamiliar, but not unwelcome. Matter-of-fact, it's far more arousing than his own.

Aaron walks around the room without much difficulty and realizes he has all his mother's memories and aptitude.

"Damn, this is neat. Even with high-hill on, it feels natural. Almost, like I'm actually a part of my mother."

Aaron heads towards the kitchen and digs up the liquor cabinet.

"Perfect, Polish vodka." Arron said with a wicked grin and chugs down the substance within a minute.

As enters the bloodstream his head ache like a migraine, and his vision blurs. Knowing his mother is getting highly induce, he swiftly exit the shadow.

Heather wobbles toward Aaron and says, "I know you lack athletic ability, but..." She slides her hand underneath his pants and purred, "But, what's important is the size of your cock." She can feel his member plus and say, "Goodness, babyyyy....It's a lot larger than your father."

Aaron smiles at his mother's seduction and says, "Thanks, mom. And you're very sexy yourself." He presents his mother with another bottle and says, "New years isn't fucking over, mom. Let's continue the party."

As Heather consume the she loses more of her common sense and say, "Aaron, how many time I need to tell you. Using profanity is unacceptable." She slightly retches for a moment and then resumes, "For your punishment. I'm not allowing you to use a condom. Do you know what will happen if you cum inside me?"

Aaron plunges his cock into her dripping fold and says coyly, "I have no idea what you're talking abour, mom. What kind of problem are we dealing with?"

Heather laughs at his poor attempt and reply, "Don't act ignorant, dear. You know quite well I'm not on contraceptive." She bit her lower lips to suppress the arousal and resume, "The only thing you need to know is my period, and I had it a few days ago."

Unable to control the sexual urged Heather leans in and whispers, "You know it's morally wrong to impregnate your own mother?"

Aaron pushes his mother's body against the wall and says, "I think fertilizing your ova is fucking hot, mom." He speeds up the momentum and grins at her lustful expression, "As you said earlier, I need to find someone special." He moves in to kiss her tender lips, "And you have all the criteria I need in a woman."

Heather wraps her arm around him and says, "Sweetie, I don't think you fully understand the phrase."

Over-intoxicated made Heather lose most of her morality, and points her finger at the liquor cabinet, "Hand me that bottle, and I'll do something irresponsible."

"How's taking birth control make things special?"

Heather consumes a few pills and reply, "It's fertility pills, dear." She teasingly whispers in his ears, "That's what I meant, dear. Find someone you like, and make something special together." She grins at his reaction and informs, "I took enough to conceive triplets. If we're lucky, I might have more."

As Arron aggressively pushes his cock deeper into her tunnel he excitedly blurt, "Damn, multiple pregnancies?" He tightly clasps her butt and whimpers, "Just thinking about it almost made me cum."

"No, baby. Wait until the clock hit midnight." Heather said while holding on to her own orgasm.

They continue to indulge themselves in their forbidden activity.

"I might regret this." Heather says as she keeps her eyes on the clock, "But...I probably won't remember this activities in the morning."

When midnight arrived Heather screech blissfully, "Cum inside my ovulating pussy, babyyy!!!" She purruur in his ears, "Make mommy a mommy."

Arron's cock throb in his mother's tunnel and his body shudders from the sensation.

"I'm coming, mom!!!" Arron warned as he erupts his seed deep into her womb.

Heather collapse on his chest and softly says, "Happy new year, dear."

Arron nests his member in her warm cunt and says, "That's the best New Year ever, mom."

Aaron remembers when his mother was younger, and her figures weren't this robust.

"Hey mom, I have a general question. If you have more kids..." Aaron nervously says and then stutters, "Wouldn't your body get...."

"Don't be shy, Aaron. Just say it." Heather encourages with a grin.

"Wouldn't your body get chubbier?" Aaron swiftly blurt.

Heather chuckles by his question and reply, "I did gain some weight. But the situation is a little different developing several babies at once. When they're born, I probably won't have time to exercise at the gym." She raises an eyebrow, "Do you want mommy to be chubby?"

Aaron blushes as he replies, "Well, it'd be hot if your butt, and breasts were a little larger."

"My breasts and butt will differently be curvier.... that's for certain." His mother winks while informing him, "But I have no control where it goes to." She pauses for a moment and then asks, "Will you accept a full package?"

Before he agrees Heather advised, "Dear, I'm at an age where my metabolism is low." She displays her figures, "No matter how much I exercise, it won't go away. Worst-case scenario, most of the weight will go my stomach." She chuckles at his expression, "Are you sure about this?"

Aaron considers for a moment and then sadistically says, "I'll take my chances."

Heather glimpses at his erection and says, "Taking a chance turn you on, huh?"

"Yeah, I can't wait to see how plump you'll be." Aaron replied and resume nibbling on her nipple.

Heather knows her son has a fascination with multiple pregnancies and cautiously inform, "Dear, developing triplets or more offspring is kind of risky. Do you want mommy to go through with it?"

Arron believes his mother is trying to entice the activities, but has no idea she's being sincere.

"Triplet isn't that bad." Arron amusingly chuckles and suggests, "If you're really up for risks, mom. Having several dozen babies will be perfect."

Heather deviously grin at her son's suggestion. While he's preoccupied ravaging her body, she consumes the remaining pills from the bottle and deliriously laughs.

Arron releases her breasts and asks, "What's so funny, mom?"

"I was thinking about your suggestions, dear." Heather says, and guild his cock into her soaking tunnel for another round, "Anything can happen if we're not careful." She wraps her arms around her son and pulls him closer, "Let's pretend there's dozen after dozen of ova ready to fertilize. Does that concept turn you on?"

"Well, I would be lying. If I said it didn't turn me on. But the chance of it occurring is slim. Unless we deliberately do it on purpose." Arron admitted.

"Well, anything is possible. But you better not overreact when it happen." Heather wink and change the subject before he gets suspicious, "I know you want mommy to gain weight, but the term chubby is too lenient." Reaching her fourth orgasm, she encourages him, "From now on, just call mommy obese."

"Like a fat cow, or a land whale?" Aaron joked.

Heather gives out a slight laughter and then says, "Hmmm...that's a suitable term to describe mommy's excessive weight." She hectically sways her hips and asks, "Be honest with me, dear. Do you want me overweight?"

"You'll look sexy, no matter how much weight you gain." Aaron exclaim.

Heather smiles by his honesty and says, "I'm glad you're not disgusted." She absent-mindedly stares at her son and informs, "Be grateful I'm not thinking clearly, sweetie. Because every part of my body will hectically get wider."

Heather wraps her legs around him and implore, "Cum inside, baby. And call mommy whatever you like."

Aaron releases his seed for the second time and shouts, "I'm coming again, you overweight bitch!!!"

Aaron taken a moment to catch his breath and then asks, "I have a question, mom. If you actually did end with several dozen babies. How large will your stomach be?"

"The size varies depending on the condition, dear." Heather replied and Arron sighs with discontent, "That sucks....I was thinking if we fertilize twenty ova, your stomach will be twenty times larger than an average pregnancy."

Heather wickedly smirks at her son's curiosity and says, "That's not how pregnancies works, dear. There's several factors you need to take into consideration. For example, having too many at once will likely come out prematurely." She gaze at his disapointment and reassure, "However, fertilizing dozen after dozen of ova is possible." She smile brightly at his excitement and asks, "If you have the opportunity to fertilize that many, would you?"

"Hmmmmm...I probably would." Arron honestly replied and Heather asks, "How many ova do you actually wanted to fertilize?"

Heather senses his nervousness and encourages, "For once in your life, be a little spontaneous."

Arron is concerned for his mother's health but the prospect does intrigued him, and promptly says without thinking, "Ummmm....ten. Maybe twenty dozens."

Heather chuckles by his response and says, "Goodness, that's a lot of ova."

Heather retrieve several bottles from the cabinet and says, "There's no going back once I empty it. Are you sure about this?"

"If you do this, mom. Will your stomach be twenty times larger than an average pregnancy?"

"I don't want to disappoint you for being a pessimistic." Heather said and offer a solution, "However, I'll develop the pregnancies as far as possible. Afterwards, we'll resumes development inch-by-inch." She nibbles on his earlobe and whispers, "But I must warn you. The longer the pregnancies develop, the more complication we have to deal with. Are you prepared for this?"

"But the pregnancies will be large, right?" Arron asked again for reassurance.

"I'm sure it will, but we need to take one step at a time. And if we manage it accordingly without any issue. You'll get exactly the size you asked for, or perhaps larger." Heather replied and Arron asks, "That's awesome. But I can't wait nine months. Can the result come sooner?"

Heather smile at his anticipation and says, "Let's make a deal. You can fertilize as much ova as possible. But I'm only allowing the pregnancies to develop for five months. After that, I need an abortion."

"Why can't you get the pregnancies to maturity?" Arron complain.

"Because there's isn't enough space to develop them to maturity, and I'm walking on thin ice. If I keep walking, the ice will definitely cracks and I'll drowned." Heather informed and Arron says, "Nice metaphor, mom. But we you gone this far. Why stop halfway?"

Suddenly, his mother's morality swiftly changed due to the manipulation and she says, "Yes, it doesn't make much sense stopping halfway." She leans over and purred in his ears, "I do what to keep happy, babyyy. If you need the whole nine months, I'll gladly give it to you."

"That's great, mom." Arron joyfully said and Heather interrupts him, "Before you decide, dear. Take a few minutes to think this over."

Arron has taken his mother's advice and consider his option. But each time he shakes the notion from his mind, an image of his mother's pregnancies surface.

"You know what, mom. Let's be on the safe sides and get the pregnancies to first term only?" Arron asked and Heather raises an eyebrow, "Dear, if we do this. I want to do it right the first time."

Arron can't determine his mother's strange behavior. But presume it's due to him inhabiting her shadow or she influence by . Perhaps both are making her act irrationally. Whatever the reason, it's now making him feel guilty.

"W-what are you taking about, mom?"

Heather sneer at his nervousness and says, "We trow abortion out the window, and let the pregnancies run its natural course."

"And if I say no?" Arron mutter and Heather chuckles as she says, "Not your decision to make, dear. I'm the one who's pregnant."

"Besides, you're the one who wanted to take a chance. Knowing full-well what will happen." Heather reminded him.

There's no point arguing with his mother and decide to agree for the time being. Hopefully, he's able to enter her shadow and remove the tendency.

"Fine, do whatever you like." Arron sighs.

"Glad you understand, dear." Heather said and rapidly sways her hips, "There should be...ughhh....compilation within three months."

Since the situation has gone this far, Arron decide to take advantage of his mother's carelessness.

Arron held her hips to even the momentum and says, "If you're that crazy, mom. Might as well get it done in two weeks?"

"Is that a challenge, dear?" Heather winks at him and declares, "Because the chance of winning is pretty much in my favor."

They spent all night ravaging each other's bodies. The next afternoon, he found his mother on the sofa with a bottle of whisky in her hand.

Heather resume drinking and ask, "Baby, what happen last night? My body is aching all over the place."

"Did I do something to turn her into an alcoholic?" Aaron subconsciously wonders.

Suddenly, his mother rushes to the restroom and begins to uncontrollably hurls in the toilet.

Arron stick his head in and says, "Ummmm....mom. Are you okay?"

"I probably ate something expired to upset my stomach." Heather explains, but Arron knows the real reason for her symptoms.

"Do you need me to go to the grocery store to get you some Advil?" Arron asked and his mother says, "That's be wonderful, dear."

Unknown to Aaron, the gift isn't a blessing. It's a symbiotic feeding off lust. And the last planet it escapes from was destroyed due to overpopulation.

The symbiotic sweeps into her shadow and asks, "Is the fertilization of your ova completed?"

"Out of hundreds-of-thousands of ova residing in the ovaries. Approximately sixty percent has been fertilized." Heather's shadow audibly replied.

"We're unfamiliar with your species. Is your body accustom to develop that many offspring?"

"Negative, most female's can only develop six offspring to maturity. Anything more is highly unlikely." Heather's shadow mindlessly replied.

"That's unfortunate. Your son's used our abilities to influence your subconscious." The symbiotic said but consider, "I suppose.....we can use this opportunity to gather information. Tell me, what's the condition of your pregnancies?"

Heather has taken a moment to estimate and then inform, "The first week of pregnancies is safe. Second weeks is moderate. After the third week, the embryos will complete structuring life. But once it start growing there will be a variety of complication."

"It appears your stomach has already swollen with your son spawns. Is this normal?" The symbiote asked.

"Negative, a normal pregnancy takes three months for a baby bump to appear. What you're seeing is the result of excessive fertilization.

The symbiotic senses Arron near the premises and swiftly returns to the meteorite.

"Hey mom, I got the Advil." Arron shouted in the living room.

Heather made her way to the living room and says, "Thanks you, dear. I appreciate you getting it for me."

"You seem cheerful. What's the occasion?"

Heather left up her blouse and says, "Take a good look at mommy's stomach."

"Holy shit!!! How is this possible?" Arron eyes widen with disbelief.

"It has taken me a while but I remember what we did yesterday." Heather deviously grin at his guilt and says, "But I forgive you, if you promise not to intervene with the pregnancies."

"But...mom..." Arron stutters and Heather scorn him for not taking responsibility, "You can't create life and discard them later." She sighs at his nervousness and negotiate, "Fine.....let's make a deal, but this is the last time. Allow me to get the pregnancies to five months. If I manage to somehow get it that far without issue, I'll immediately get an abortion."

"There won't be any complications developing the pregnancies. Will it?" Arron cautiously asked and Heather deviously grin, "I can't promise the pregnancies will go smoothly. But I can ensure you this, it's going to be very large." Chuckles, "And my body is going to gain a lot of weight from this."

Hearings her explanation made Arron panic and quickly rushes to his room for the meteorite. But a familiar shadow anticipating his arrival.

"W-who are you?" Arron asked while preparing an escape in case of an attacks.

"Do not be alarm. They're not here to harm you." The symbiote control his mother's body to reply and inform, "We merely inhabit her shadow to communicate."

"Using my mother's body to communicate is convenient, but what is your purpose for being on Earth?" Arron asked and the symbiote answer, "It's not by choice. We come from binary planet without a sun: billions of light years a way. Unfortunately, the planets collide against each other and our kind scattered across the universe."

"What the reason for inhabiting my mother's shadow?" Arron asked suspiciously.

"We merely using her body to gather details on your species." The symbiote said but conceal information regarding spreading itself throughout the cosmos.

"You're lying. There must be a motivate behind your story." Arron said and the symbiote inform him, "Our kind can not live without inhabiting a host's to gather lust for consumption."

"I knew it, you wanted to take over the world."

The symbiote notices Arron is relented to help and use his mother's predicament as leverage, "Her pregnancies will end in a month. As it stands, we're too weak to undo the alterations and need more energy."

"And if I refuse?" Arron nervously asked and the symbiote says, "Your mother will fulfill your darkest desires under any circumstances."

"When you inherit someone's shadow. Do you completely take over their body?" Arron asked with a concern tone.

"No, they still have free-well. We only use their body to gather sexual-energy." The symbiote said and use this opportunity to persuade him, "However, you are the main host. You have the abilities to control their perspective."

"Whoa, that's awesome. But how much energy do we need to undo my mother's alterations?" Arron asked, and the symbiote taken a moment to calculate, "Approximately eight hundreds host will be sufficient."

"W-what?!!! My mother's stomach will rupture before we gathers that many host!!" Arron shouted with anger and the symbiote suggests, "There is another option, we can use the sexual energy to reverse the embryos to its original form. However, there's one problem. Each person's has a positive and negative energy. If we gathers the correct one, her pregnancies will be reduces. Gather the wrong one and the pregnancies will accelerate."

"That's not reassuring!!!" Arron frantically scream, and the symbiote inform, "Your mother's sexual energy is positive, but that's only enough to reset some ova. If you want to reset more, we need new source of energy."

"I have a general question. What happen if I give you a very powerful negative-energy to consume?"

"The odd of finding someone's with that much negative energy is one in a million. However, if you accidentally give me one to consume. Your mother's ovaries will release every ova for fertilization, and the pregnancies will reach maturity in a matter of minutes. Of course, this also applies with positive energy. The pregnancies will be remove entirely." The symbiote inform him.

"None of the options is useful. Is there any other way?" Arron asked and the symbiote says, "If you're not confident enough to gather more source of energy within the duration. We can use your mother's sexual energy to prolong the pregnancies unit it reaches maturity, but it's not very reliable. My advice, avoid using the energy in this particular manner unless there's absolutely no other options."

"Oh come on, there got to be something to end my mother's predicament sooner." Arron sighs and the symbiote suggests, "There is one final option. We swap your mother's shadow with someone else's for a week. Doing this will allow her body to adapt to the new host and slowly reverse the pregnancies. Sadly, we can't select the host ourselves. Even more troublesome, the person has completes access your mother’s memories, intelligence, emotions and reproductive. By the times your mother's shadow return to her body, there's a possibility something has been altered during the exchange."

"W-wait a minute. They have access to her personality and ovaries?" Arron frantically asked and the symbiote explain, "Affirmative. If the individual happen to a sadist inhabiting your mother's body. They can literally reprogram her mind, and manipulate the ova to create billions of embryos. Even accelerating the pregnancies to maturity."

"I understand why you're to mention that last option. It's the worst one everrrr..." Arron sighs and the symbiote says, "Actually, if humanity are capable taking care of each other. Swapping bodies probably be the best option, but unfortunately that's not the case. Regardless, whatever method you like to use is yours to decide."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)