More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Grimm05 Grimm05

Who?

Peyton Roi List

Born April 6th, 1998, Peyton hails from a family of actors with both of her siblings contracting the acting bug early in life as well.

A natural blonde the 5’6 actress began her career modeling from a young age before receiving a few uncredited roles in film and television until she was brought into the Disney Family. From there she starred in several Disney productions, and we saw the young actress grow into a beautiful woman before our very eyes.

From a young flat chested child to a buxom blonde icon blessed with shapely 32A Breasts that she is not afraid to display be it on the red carpet or out in public.

Now being a Disney Channel Star Peyton was no stranger with bondage scenes, an ironic twist for a children’s channel. Not that anyone complained when Peyton was bound to a chair by ropes and gagged with duct tape.

Nor did anyone complain when the actress found a ping pong ball shoved in her mouth in what was no doubt meant to be a funny scene.

Now the actress can be found in the role of Tory Nicholas in the hit series Cobra Kai where the actress learned various forms of martial arts and began an intense workout routine to strengthen her body.

This, however, will not save the actress from bondage. The only question is how?

How will Peyton Roi List be bound?

A) Classic Intruder

B) Hostage

C) Boyfriend

D) Fan

E) Workout

F) Roleplay

G) Peril

H) Supernatural

I) Rival

J) Special Event

K) Bet

L) Bonding

M) Other

Story?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)