More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Shendude Shendude

Who do we follow?

Pat

When 18-year-old Pat Arton had been informed that the family was moving to the newly discovered alternate universe that was completely hypersexualized, he'd been as thrilled as any other red-blooded adolescent male. And indeed, his new school lived up to his fantasies; everywhere he looked were astonishingly hot girls in skimpy outfits that even the sluttiest of his old classmates wouldn't have dared to wear. And all of these girls appeared to be constantly groping or outright fucking each other and the handful of guys.

And yet, the reality of it was vastly more overwhelming than he'd expected. Especially when he realized that each and every one of those girls already had considerable sexual experience and were unlikely to be impressed by what few tricks he'd picked up in his awkward fumbling with various girlfriends back home. Which was why, as the bell for lunch break rang, he had studiously avoided his peers, even though they kept staring at him; his concealing clothes instantly marking him as an outsider.

As he went to put his books in his locker, however, two of them confronted him; one a chubby, pigtailed blonde, the other a gangly, ponytailed brunette. Their choice of hairstyles were appropriate, as the latter's round face and ample flesh gave her a moderately porcine appearance, while her friend's prominent teeth and long face were similarly equine. And yet, he found them as desirable as any of the cheerleaders back home. Perhaps it was the outfits they wore; the blonde in a tightly-cinched corset that lifted but did not cover her already impressive breasts and an ankle-length skirt fitted to accentuate her rounded ass; the brunette in thigh-boots, an open vest, glasses, and nothing else. Perhaps it was the confidence with which they wore these outfits. Or maybe it was the obvious lust in their eyes.

"Hi," said the brunette, with an obvious English accent. "You must be the new boy, from the other world."

Pat, trapped, decided he might as well try to make nice.

"Yup. Name's Pat. Pat Arton."

"Pleased to meet you, Pat," the brunette said. "I'm Phillipa Knight, but everyone calls me Philli."

"And I'm Letitia Sowham," said the blonde, with a similar accent. "But everyone calls me Piglet!"

Pat stared at her. "Piglet? Really?"

She grinned. "It's cuz of how I squeal when I get fucked!"

As Pat was digesting this, she moved closer.

"Is it true people on your world only have sex after they're married?"

Pat coughed awkwardly. "Some people. Not all. Not me."

Philli grinned; she had a really great smile, Pat noticed, even though it was a tad predatory. "Good to know. So, would you like to? Have sex I mean."

How does Pat respond?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)