More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by mostlyclothed mostlyclothed

To the movie theater.

Parking doesn't go as planed. (MostlyClothed Story)

It took some effort that morning to figure out if we all as a house could find the time to go see a movie that night. Between all of our jobs and Roger having an interview later in the afternoon, it wasn't easy to find a time where we could all go, but we finally settled on going around 5:30. It allowed us ample time for all of us to get to the theater from all of our jobs, and it allowed David time to go hang with some of his coworkers afterwords.

4:50 rolled around and given rush hour traffic and the lack of parking around the theater, I decided to head out. Wearing my normal solid color T-shirt, a pair of khaki shorts, and my sneakers I definitely wasn't going to impress anyone, but hey, I though it was an OK outfit. As I said before, it was something I had started to pay a little more attention too. After one to many times catching a girl commenting on my quote "lack of fashion sense", I asked Roger to help me change that. Out went all of the baggy marching band shirts from high school, the patterned polo's, and the graphic tee's with video games on them and in came the solid color t-shirts, the button down shirts and the more age appropriate graphic tee's (read sports and cars). After a couple hours at the stores and a considerably lighter wallet, my wardrobe had been reinvented (thankfully he approved of my shorts and jeans.) While I hadn't noticed much of an improvement in the other gender noticing my wardrobe change (besides the lack of comments) it did help with my self image a little bit. I could look in the mirror and see someone who looked presentable, rather than passable. It was a step in the right direction.

One other thing came of my wardrobe rebut: disappointment. I was disappointed by the lack of options for guys. Besides some different types of shirts, pants and shorts, there wasn't anything really interesting about the wardrobe options I saw. It was just variations of the same outfit every day; shirt, pants, vans or sneakers, that was it for my choices. There were no dresses, no skirts, no yoga pants, no heels. There was no expression or statements to be made, besides what could be printed on a shirt.

I had always been curious about the fashion the other side got to wear. I had gotten caught once, wearing my sisters dress and that was the end of any cross dressing but the curiosity didn't end there. I wanted to know how it felt to wear a dress or a skirt in public, what it felt like to wear a crop top and show off a flat stomach; how did it feel to wear heels and a skirt. Were yoga pants really that comfortable? Was going commando as freeing as people said it was? There were thousands of options and questions that I wanted to explore and none that I could.

I didn't really feel out of place in my body, I didn't feel the need to cross-dress or go though hormones or a gender change, I liked being a guy, but I was curious.


I walked out the door and headed to the car. The drive was nothing crazy, some close calls with out of state drivers weaving in and out too much and a relentless tailgater, but I arrived at the movie theater in one piece. The small theater wasn't much, no crazy reclining chairs, or crazy big screens, but it did have one thing, rules. Nothing was tolerated at this theater, you got one warning and you were out; texting, out, talking, out, kids running around, the entire family out. It was the best theater going experience by far. They also had the best adult shakes, which lead a couple times to having to sit around and drink some water to make sure we were OK to drive, but it was all part of the experience. We loved it there.

What we didn't love, was the parking. Ten or fifteen spaces in the parking lot, and some street parking was all there was. More than once, we missed the start of the movie because of parking, but I got lucky. Someone in a huge white Chevy Tahoe was backing out, and I managed pull up just in time to flick my turn signal on, and wait for them to pull away. I waited, and waited. The benefits of going to a small theater were great, but the small parking lot meant anything bigger than a large sedan was a monster to maneuver in the parking lot. By the time they were done doing their sixteen-point-turn, I was getting impatient; I could see David and Roger's cars parked on the street.

Finally, they pulled out of the spot, and as I started to move forward, a shinny new Benz pulled around the corner, saw me moving, and pulled into the spot with so much gusto I was surprised the car didn't fall into pieces. I slammed my hand into the center of my steering wheel and laid on the horn, to no avail. A moment later, your classic "Karen" got out of the car, "can I speak to the manager" hair cut and all.

I was pissed off for a moment, until the other occupant of the car got out from the other side. Now normally, I don't like to be the guy who's first thought when he sees an attractive woman is "Damn, shes hot!" but sometimes someone will come along and it just happens.

She was gorgeous.

Wearing a tight red zip-up polo and a blue and red offset plaid mini skirt, she took my breath away. She gave me an embarrassed smile, seeming so say "sorry about that" and I barely managed a nod of thanks and a small smile. She gave the diver a dirty look and they walked off, the girl walking away with a sway to her her hips. I sat their stunned for just a moment longer than I would like to admit. I hated that I gawked at her and was left speechless, it was rude and a little creepy but a piece of me wished I was in her shoes; gorgeous, wearing an amazing outfit and walking with the confidence that only someone who knew she was gorgeous could walk.

After taking a couple deep breaths, I pulled myself together and continued searching for a parking spot. A couple minutes later, I found a spot on the street. It took some extra concentration, and flipping off at least one impatient driver to parallel park in the spot, but I was proud of my parking job. I slipped out of the car during a break in traffic, paid the two bucks to run the meter until 7 when it became free and headed into the theater to meet up with David and Roger.

What do I want to eat?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)