More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by boobboob boobboob

Get changed, or look around?

Parents return home early

As you turn back around, you take another look at Gwen's wardrobe. It's a shame she wasn't more of a tomboy, some normal clothes would be awesome right now! As it is, you simply go back and forth between the different choices until you hear the door downstairs unlocking and opening! Who the heck? Your parents aren't due for a few more days, and from what you remember, your brother and Gwen were busy with some school project or something. Is a burglar breaking into your house!? You stay quiet and wait for the shattering sound of breaking glass, but alas, it remains quiet...

As silently as you can manage, you sneak out of your sibling's room and return to your own, where you grab your baseball bat and quietly make your way down the stairs while getting ready to strike anyone who dares crossing paths with the almighty... "Oh, hey!" Your mother stares up at you from the hallway. "One of John's friends I suppose?"

"Mom!? What are you doing here?" It instantly catches you by surprise again to hear your feminine voice once more. After a lifetime of sounding like a guy, it sure felt weird to sound like a girl...

"Who are you calling mom? I think you are mistaking me for someone else," she points out with a confused stare. "John didn't give you some illegal weed or something, did he?" What is she talking about? Ohhh. Of course! You are a girl! Something you wanted to keep secret... that cat is out of the bag now. Plus, your parents have always been people you could blindly depend on, so why not now?

"Yeah well... not really," you begin to explain. "I uh... I'm John. Just a different body. Sure as heck isn't my body." Your father shakes his head dismissively and goes on to drop some baggage off near the living room before returning. "No, really! I swear! I can prove it," you add and your mother takes a moment to ponder the situation. It was hard to believe, but on the other hand, it was equally hard to believe that her son would get an attractive girl to stay over...

"All right, how many women has my son slept with?" Her intense gaze lingers on you while your cheeks blush red. She knows very well that it's one of the most awkward topics for you! Your reaction alone was already enough to convince her of the truth, but she remained silent while awaiting an answer.

"None, Jesus Christ. Try to be a lil' more accommodating here? I already feel fucked over by suddenly being a girl, you don't have to go and rub salt into my wounds and--"

"Okay, okay, calm down! How did this happen anyway?" Upon grabbing your head, she leads you back to the living room and has you sitting down. After noticing just how irritated you were, she was also quick to bring some cookies and coffee to try and calm your nerves while you begin sharing your story. With an aromatic chocolate chip cookie in hand, you ponder where to get started...

"Let's see... I woke up this morning to a phone call, right? Everything was normal until then or so I thought... tough luck, it wasn't. Some strange lady explains that I will be stuck as girl for two days, imagine my surprise when I suddenly see the tits attached to my chest! Not to mention my dick was suddenly gone and replaced by an empty slit! What the hell! She also said that if I get pregnant, I will be stuck this way?! In a body that isn't mine?? Screw that! So my plan was to get dressed and live under a bridge until the curse is gone again, but then you guys came home," you angrily finish the tale of how you changed. Even just recalling the memories of it was enough to get you all worked up again! They nodded along, closely listening to each word.

There was a hint of disbelief visible in their reactions, but between believing that their virgin gamer-geek of a son suddenly had barely-dressed girls sleeping over, or believing that he turned into a woman... it was apparently easier to believe that magic exists. So rude...

"Oh... well... I suppose it's safer to stay at home then, no? There's no men here to worry about. Even your brother is gone for the weekend." A casual shrug underlined how little she feared for your safety. "Now let's get you looked at to make sure there's no demon tails or fox ears hidden anywhere," she adds while grabbing you by the wrist and guiding you upstairs to your bedroom. You barely even had time to finish the last few bites of your cookie...

Once you arrive, your mother reassuringly closes the door behind you to give the two of you a tad bit more privacy for her following request -- "Now strip!"

Somewhat caught by surprise, you briefly narrow your eyes and give her a quizzical look before sighing and admitting defeat. Could be worse, at least she didn't point out that your room was a friggin' mess with books and old clothes everywhere. In addition to that, assuming there's anything wrong with your body, it's best to learn about it in advance. Considering she lived her entire life as a woman, obviously, she knows a whole lot more about a girl's body than what you learned from pornhub. Perv.

It's a quick task to remove your shirt and shorts, revealing your perky tits and hairless peach. "Looks normal, at first glance anyway." All right, reassuring start. "Decent hips, pretty big breasts..." she crouches down and goes on, "perky butt, cute vagina. Just a shame about the lack of pubes down there, makes you look like a little girl. Maybe let the hair grow out? Your father certainly appreciates a woman with a womanly bush."

"Mom! Gross!"

"What? It's the natural thing to do. That aside, there's nothing unusual about your new body. Why don't you bend over for a moment so I can take a picture?"

"Take a WHAT?!" you hiss back at her. "No way! I'm naked!"

"So? Didn't you go on and on about how it's not your body anyway? You can't just have your cake and eat it too, it's one or the other. The way I see it, it's currently your body and we are best off documenting everything as much as possible. If there's any questions down the road, we will have plenty of material to get back to," she explains and oddly enough convinces you to reluctantly get in that delicate position. She made no big deal about it and simply grabbed her phone, took a quick picture, and that was that. "Perfect!" she chirped her approval. "Now sit tight, I'll be right back."

You can hear the bathroom door opening and closing before she returns, this time with... a small capsule on the palm of her hand? Again you give her a confused look before she rolls her eyes back at you. "What, you think I'm trying to poison you? You of all people should be hyped given your situation, it's a birth control pill! It may take a few hours to work, but it's still a heck of a lot faster than the commercial stuff you can get at the pharmacy. That over-the-counter stuff can take weeks before your womb is convinced to stop dropping eggs like it's Christmas candy. ...only difference with these ones is that you have to take one in the morning and one in the evening, all right?"

"I guess," you reply while eyeing the pink pill, after which you grab and swallow it right down. You were just about to gather your discarded clothes off the ground when your father passes the room -- with the door still wide open! Immediately you reach down to cover your womanhood and your breasts, but it only lures even more attention towards you, as both of your parents give you a confounded stare. "Stop looking! I'm naked! Go away!"

"It's nothing I haven't seen before," your dad points out, which... made sense. "In fact," your mother continues while brushing your hand away from your crotch to reveal the puffy lady-lips of yours. "I can think of a great way to repay me for the pill I just gave you!"

Uh oh. "No way! I'm not going to have sex with anyone!" you take a step back, guarding your new private bits! It's not like you cared much about remaining a pure virgin, but the whole permanently-stuck-as-chick deal that's going on? Yeah, that voodoo curse can F* right off. Nobody is going to turn you into a teen mommy...

"Huh?" Both of them give you another stare before your mother continues. "Nooo, none of that. He's my husband, I'm not going to let just anyone have sex with my hubbie," she teases him with a playful smirk. "But a handjob? I'd be okay with that. And as for you," she goes on while looking back at you and the hint of humiliation in your eyes. "It's a good chance to put those new soft hands to good use, dont'cha think? Come on, it's just a handjob. Don't be such a prude."

"Uhh..." Were they serious? Even after waiting a moment, they weren't cracking a smile. Is that what it comes down to? As a girl, you are automatically expected to help men with their dangly bits? On the other hand, you're not sure where your mother kept those birth control pills hidden, so if you want to keep a steady supply going then... "I guess I have ... how uh, how should we do this...?"

Your father simply undressed and the two of you sat down on the bed. You could feel the way your heart began to beat faster and your skin was tingly with how nervous you were. This was so incredibly awkward and hard to believe. Your mother simply added more instructions. "Good! It's just a penis, you can go ahead and grab it." After hesitating a while longer, you reach down and wrap your slender fingers around his soft shaft. It wasn't large in its flaccid state, but thick like a can of coke! It didn't help knowing that it was your own father's appendage, the thing that helped creating you many years ago...

Suuuper weird...

You gradually begin moving your hand up and down, allowing his foreskin to peel back and reveal that bloated, purple cockhead of his that had been inside your mother's pussy more times than you can count. So. Damn. Awkward. Even sex would be easier than this, since right now you had to actively move your fingers in an attempt to make him feel good. It did seem to be enjoyable for him, since he leaned back against the wall while you kept rhythmically sliding your closed fist up and down his rapidly growing appendage. His gaze wandered across your body, admiring the full sight of your tits and your cunt. There was no doubt he enjoyed the view, his cock grew rock hard in your grip! Is that a compliment, or should you be embarrassed? Either way, it was gross and disturbing...

"See, you are doing well! Lifetime of practice pays off, eh?" your mom points out playfully, and you answer her with an annoyed glare. Not funny. It's hard to tell if it's because of the view or because of your skill, but before you know it, his manly rod begins pulsing and throbbing against the tight comforts of your hand and spews forth multiple bursts of cum! Some of it lands on your bed sheets, most of it dribbles onto your fingers, and some squirts impact with your naked chest to form drooling patterns across your breasts. It was a cloudy fluid with multiple milky patterns. Rich with sperm...

Of course you instantly draw back! "Eww!" Your own father's semen! This day is going awfully so far! You're quick to reach for a tissue to wipe yourself clean, while your mother shamelessly takes his softening meat-stick into her mouth to clean it from any remnants of goo. A wet pop follows when she pulls back, leaving his dick coated with saliva but otherwise free of the white spunk. It's astonishing just how casual they were about doing sex-things. A lifetime of bumping uglies does that, probably...

You're just about to get dressed again when your mother approaches you and snatches the boy-shorts out of your hands again. "Relax, you don't need to get those dirty! Just take your time being nude for a while longer so you can get used to your body, and sometime soon, we can go shopping and get you something nice to wear, mmh? Something more appropriate than boy clothes."

Lowering your gaze, you look at your exposed lady bits... everybody got an eyeful already anyway, there's no need to be paranoid anymore.
"I guess..."


...a short while later, John's mother returns to her laptop to create a new gallery...
"Mom's Family album, entry 1!"

John turned into a girl! I have a hard time hiding my excitement, we always wanted another daughter!
He's still kind of a brat even in his new body, but if he keeps on taking the pills I gave him, he will be a docile proper girl in no time!
Here's the very first picture of our new addition to the family!

I wonder how long it will take until he learns to appreciate his new parts? .. I mean, HER new parts.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)