More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by chyoavs chyoavs

What will Onosk do next?

Onosk watches and waits

Moving freely among the pathetic creatures that had summoned her, Onosk watched and listened. There were four of them gathered in the woods on this dark night. Two young men and women. In short order she grasped their language, a simple thing for one as powerful and cunning as her, and all at once, there interactions became crystal clear.

"Nothing happened... I was so sure I read it right." One of the men said. A healthy and attractive young thing that Onosk would enjoy using any number of ways. However, he held a stack of papers in one hand that signaled caution to her. Perhaps this one was a spellcaster.

"Nothing happened because it's bullshit, Craig! Nothing was ever going to happen. This stuff isn't real." Said another male nearby, the name James sprang into her mind. He lifted a bottle of something Onosk recognized as to his lips, drinking deeply. Onosk watched the drunken fool. He was large, strong, young, and intoxicated, an almost perfect combination.

"I did it right." Craig said again, angrily, so quiet that only Onosk heard the words. She smiled as he seethed, enjoying his anger.

A beautiful young girl a few steps away said, "Can we just go already? I'm cold and this place is creepy." Onosk watched her, the name Sara came to mind. She was an attractive thing. Small, but possessing of all the curves and beauty that men of all times lust after. Long hair fell down her shoulder over full breasts. Her ass was round and firm. She would be a pleasure to use.

"Yeah, let's get out of here, Craig." Said James. "I have class in the morning."

"C'mon, Craig." Said a second female. It was worth trying. "Maybe we could read some more and try again some time." She said diplomatically, sensing the shared frustration and disappointment. Onosk inspected her last. Slim, young, and evidently sensitive to others. Onosk liked sensitive.

"Erin's right." Said Sara. We can try again later. Let's get out of here she said as she folded her arms across her full breasts, obviously cold and a little bit unnerved.

She should be more than unnerved Onosk thought.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)