More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 26 by porn1933 porn1933

Is she bothered?

Only slightly

"Girls, girls, girls, what are you like?" groaned mom, "I had put all this effort into looking good and now you cum all over me."

I felt atrocious and was to make it up to her.

"I guess I will just have to go nude," she said, her rock hard cock flopping out of her dress, showing that she wasn't entirely unhappy about her blasting.

I moved in quickly to help clean her off as much as I could. I licked all around her face, sucking at her earlobes to make sure that they were nice and clean. She still had some on her perfect teeth, and I had to clean that off as well.

Her tits were mostly shielded by the dress, and so I moved down quickly past them, snagging them by mistake with my teeth, my mom stifled a groan.

I suck on her balls, working hard with my tongue to get every little bit off cum off her pubes and away from between her wrinkles. I then went to work on her pussy, carefully removing the cream with my tongue.

But then I had a problem, the more I licked the more my mom dripped precum, which in turn ran down onto her cunt. I was stuck.

"I guess you're just going to have to finish me off hun" my mother suggested, echoed by my sister slowly stroking her cock behind me.

I moved forward, stretching my mouth to get it around my mother's 17 inch monster. I was generally to please my mom this way, generally preferring her to stretch my cunt wide, but after what I had done I felt that it was only fair. I moved slowly back and forwards, taking in as much as I comfortably could, and trying to make up for it by stimulating her with my tongue.

"Try harder" commanded my sister, slapping my arse with her cock, splattering my back with precum. This was unfair, it was her fault as much as it was mine!

I myself to move forward. I felt my eyes water and felt my gag reflex start to take effect but I persevered. "I believe in you" groaned my mom supportively. Much to my disappointment I couldn't even taste her precum anymore, it was just going straight down my throat. When we were younger my sister and I had always practiced deepthoating my mom's dildos when she was out, and I regretted having grown out of it.

I pushed myself forwards again. Cross eyed I could see my mom's pubes just infront of my face, could almost feel her balls against my chin. With one last push I felt my mother's dick bend down into my throat. Then I started to gag hard. Pulling off quickly I fell back onto the floor. My mom came, jets blasting my sister's smug face behind me. I lay there, proud, looking up into my mother's smiling face. "I knew you could do it, my baby girl" shouted mom, jumping up and down with excitement, her tits and now limp cock bouncing.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)