More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 27 by porn1933 porn1933

What's next?

Deepthoat practice

"Sorry if I was a bit mean back there," my sister apologized, "I wasn't expecting you to struggle so much with not gagging with a cock rammed into your throat."

"I guess I'm just a bit out of practice," I admitted, throat sore.

"We can do some training if you like" she suggested.

Walking in we saw my mom's two foot long dildo on the dining table, dripping, with cum splattered all down the table's length. At least we didn't need to go upstairs to find one. I lay down on the table, my cock uncomfortably squashed between my body and the cum coated wood.

When I had taken my entire Mom's length into my throat I hadn't really felt nervous, but it was an in the moment thing. Now, as I lay in her cum looking at the dildo dripping in her juices, I felt quite scared. Would it hurt? Would I embarrass myself in front of my sister by having to give up?

My sister was on hand to comfort me though. She whispered into my ear "Remember all the stuff I have helped you with over the years, remember when you were really nervous to lose your anal virginity to me, and then spend the entire week after stuffing everything you could find up your arse? Trust me."

"The most important thing is positioning" she explained, putting on a mock teaching voice, "you want to make sure that the cock is directed so that it can make a smooth ride down into your throat, not bending it like you were a few minutes ago." Her teaching authority was only slightly diminished by the cum dripping off her face, landing onto the floor.

She directed the plastic cock parallel to the table, and moved it forwards slowly.

"I'm not sure I can do it" I said, still feeling nervous.

My sister looked at me, a slight pity in her eyes, and came to join me on the table. With my sister on top of me and the table bellow everything was squashed together. It was quite uncomfortable, but at the same time I liked the feeling of her cock squashed hard between my cheeks.

She began slowly to take the dildo into her mouth. It still dripped juices, sliding down my sister's face and then onto mine. I felt the bump in her throat caused by the penetrating cock and felt awe at her resilience.

At the same time a feeling of sibling competition kicked in. As soon as my sister started gagging and pulled out I grabbed the dildo out of my sister's hand and pushed it my mouth. The first bit was easy, but, feeling the resistance of the back of my throat, I began to slow down.

"The second important aspect is distraction" my sister announced, plunging her cock into my cunt. I did my best to focus on the waves of pressure running though me, and the lovely smacking sound of flesh against flesh. I wished I'd offered to deep throat my sister, and then I would have at least had a lovely meal for a reward. Making up for it though I had the delicious mix of my sister's saliva and my mother's juices slathered onto the dildo.

Before I lost the nerve I pushed the cock forwards. I imagined that instead of a flimsy plastic dildo it was Jessica( the hottest girl in school)'s cock, and that if I just managed to hold the cock down a bit longer she would be my sex forever. It worked, and straining against the forces of nature I held the cock deep down my throat for what must have been much longer than my sister.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)