More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by theoneandonly theoneandonly

What's next?

On Her Way Home from Filming Modern Family

(This story takes place after the events from https://chyoa.com/chapter/%27Young-Hollywood%27-Party.712748 . )

Part 2: Payback.

It’s been a few weeks since the embarrassment Jane Levy suffered at the hands of Sarah Hyland. Weeks of dodging press questions about why she ran to her limo in a really short dress and thong. A week of seclusion in her Hollywood condo. And a week for planning her on Sarah.

FLASH! A camera phone goes off. Another great self-photo of Sarah to add to her Instagram collection. She has been feeding her followers and fans her photos for quite some time now. Shots of her before events, to shots of food, to shots of her downtime. Never a risqué photo in the bunch, for she carefully scans over each image. Her most “daring” photo was with her fellow young celeb Selena Gomez in bikini tops. Unbeknownst to Sarah, Jane became a follower recently and started to hatch her plan. Sarah was driving back to her condo from a day of shooting Modern Family and decided to take a quick pic of herself. She was wearing a dark blue tank top with a low neck (showing off just the tip of the frills of her pink bra) and gray sweatpants. Being tired from her early morning call time, she didn’t notice an empty car parked on the other side of the street to her condo and pulled into her driveway.

Hearing the car door shut, Jane peaked out of Sarah’s condo window. She watched as Sarah stopped and posed for another self-photo in her car. BA-DOON! Jane’s iPhone lights up with a notification; Sarah just uploaded that photo to Instagram.

“Wow,” Jane thought, “the second photo in less than three minutes. Tonight is going to be fun.” With that Jane snuck back into her hiding place inside Sarah’s condo.

What's Next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)