More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by theoneandonly theoneandonly

What's Next?

Wait in Her Closet

Sarah entered her condo and immediately felt a little off. That feeling of being watched, eyes on your every move. But she shook off the feeling as being tired. She turned on her hall light and headed for her room. Sarah’s condo was a good size, an open kitchen/living room a spare bedroom and bath and then the master bedroom with attached full bath. Once in her room, Sarah set her pocketbook down on her bed and headed for the bathroom. A sigh of relief washed over Jane, for she thought she was going to have to speed up her if Sarah opened her walk-in closet and found Jane waiting. Jane peered out through the closet door and watched Sarah turn on the shower. Sarah walked back into her room then down the hall to the kitchen. This was Jane’s chance. She quietly left the closet and reached Sarah’s pocketbook and fumbled through it until she found her prize, Sarah’s iPhone. Jane quickly took and replaced it with her own phone, then scurried back to the closet just in time for Sarah to return to her room.

“The water should be perfect now.” thought Sarah, “Nothing like a nice shower to wash the day away.” She started to undress. Pulling off her blue tank, her nice B-cups bounced, held by her pink bra. Sarah looked at herself in the mirror, checking her reflection out. “And to think that ginger headed twat thought she was hotter than me.” That statement only further boiled Jane’s anger and drive for . Jane raised Sarah’s phone and snapped a pic of Sarah in her pink bra. Next came the sweatpants and down they went. Sarah bent over to pick them, giving Jane a glorious shot of Sarah’s pink G-string covered ass. Another pic was taken. Sarah stood back up and gave Jane a perfect shot of her profile, which she snagged another photo of.

What Does Jane Do Next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)