More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by theoneandonly theoneandonly

Where is Jane?

'Young Hollywood' Party

(A story I wrote years ago. Figured I would put it here)

(Years Ago)

It was no secret in Hollywood scandal magazines that Sarah Hyland (known for her role as Haley Dunphy on Modern Family) had a feud going with fellow network star Jane Levy (from Suburgatory). It started off as a remark Sarah made about how well Suborgatory was doing, she said the only reason it was doing well was that the viewers were just sticking around after Modern Family ended. It escalated quickly afterward, with both parties getting angrier and more fed up with the other. It wasn’t long before the final straw was broken when Jane made a statement personally attacking Sarah’s looks saying that she was not as hot as she was and that Sarah was a dirty slut. It was on! Sarah started to plot how to shut this bitch up and came to the conclusion of humiliation.

“Once I humiliate that bitch, then she will stop running her mouth. Hell, I bet she will be too embarrassed and leave Hollywood altogether “ thought Sarah. The thoughts only excited her more.

She waited for the perfect time; a week passed and the opportunity presented itself. There was a “young Hollywood” party being thrown at a stylish ballroom. Both girls, along with a bevy of other young actresses were in attendance. Sarah was already there sporting a nice black dress that showed off her sexy body quite nicely. Her dark brown hair pulled into a bun. She waited anxiously for her soon to be prey to arrive. It wasn’t long before a limo pulled up in front of the ballroom. As the limo door opened, paparazzi gathered up front to snap photos of the sexy redhead. Jane knew the etiquette for escaping a car in a short dress without showing any upskirt action, much to the paparazzi’s dismay, for she would just die if there were any scandalous shots of her floating around the internet. She was wearing a strapless black top and a purple skirt. Her red hair looked fiery as ever.

Sarah watched Jane’s exit through a window inside. “Look at that goody-two-shoes, what a cunt,” thought Sarah, “So shy and trying so hard to not show anything to the paparazzi. Just wait for tonight bitch, when you’re going to be so, so humiliated.” Sarah let out an evil little giggle and went to the opposite end of the room.

Where Does Sarah Strike?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)