More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by darkness_drearing darkness_drearing

What do you do next?

Offer to help, but get turned down.

"Look, I've got my car out in front, so if you need a ride..."

As he looked Lis over, Dan tried not to wince at seeing a few tears at the corner of her eyes. Even if it was just an accident, guilt welled in his stomach at the thought that he'd inadvertently been the cause of her current distress. Kristy shook her head, gently taking her coworker's arm in her own as the two of them moved from behind the counter towards the door.

"It's fine. Urgent care's only a block north anyway."

"But..."

"Look, Dan, don't worry about it, alright? Accidents happen."

"It was my fault, Dan. Don't feel bad about it, please," Lis muttered through gritted teeth.

Maybe it was the expression that was on his face that betrayed his disbelief but Kristy rolled her eyes as she hurried Lis towards the front door. For a brief moment, she reached out towards the small white placard that read "OPEN" and flipped it over to "CLOSED," before she turned back to him.

"C'mon, outta the pool. If you feel that bad about it, why not swing by later and put a little more money in the register?"

Feeling a faint smile split across his lips, he shook his head as he followed the two of them outside into the din of the city as it slowly came to life. Kristy was as good as her word. Before Dan could even open up his mouth again, the two women darted down the street in the direction of a half-hidden sign in the distance. He shared a brief glance with Lis, who had turned back to him with an apologetic expression, before the immigrant was pushed by the small of her back toward their destination.

As Dan watched them retreat, he sighed and spared a glance toward his lonely vehicle at the curb. It wasn't like he'd expected anything by coming out here today, really. At best all the interactions he had with Lis before was just the two of them exchanging the occasional flirt or small talk, no matter how much Kristy teased the two of them.

"Even if she is way out of my league."

Suddenly his own self-deprecation didn't have the safety of being a dismissive joke anymore. It was true, after all, and especially so now that he was standing on the sidewalk with nothing to show for today's sojourn (not even a drink). Lis was the sort of woman who Dan was sure would've never looked at him twice if she had the choice between him and someone else. There was nothing that made him stand out in any way; no chiseled jawline, washboard abs, or facial hair he could be creative with. Maybe all of her gentle smiles before had been simple politeness and the interest she'd seemed to have had regarding his position at the ad agency had been feigned. After all it wouldn't be the first or last time in history a woman used sex appeal to get something from a man.

Dan mulled his options quietly in front of his Hyundai, looking at his own deflated expression in the glass of the driver's door. No matter if he likely didn't stand a chance with Lis it still stung that their meeting had been cut short. Pathetic as it was to admit, Dan knew that going in was a weekly, if not sometimes daily, highlight of his.

Maybe he really would come back to the Jittery Cat later like Kristy had not so subtly suggested.

That, of course, would mean he'd have to do something in the meantime. He spared a glance down the street in the opposite direction of the two women and before he knew it his legs moved as if of their own accord. No real destination in mind, of course. Dan just didn't want to be caught looking like a dejected pet waiting to be let back in by his owner. As the pleasant sunshine poured over him, Dan almost forgot about his troubles.

Or he might have had the odd events of the morning come back to him as he passed numerous other people and shops on his aimless journey. Lis' and Kristy's voices had been... well, surprising, to say the least. Was it the result of not receiving hormones recently? Neither had given any indication before that they were trans but he had to suppose that there was value in keeping it mum. After all, while it wasn't exactly a world he was familiar with, he'd seen suicide and rates for that community before. It only made sense that they might keep to themselves about something so sensitive.

But even that only made Dan frown. Lis, especially, was an open book. She didn't make it a secret she resented having to work at something that probably paid little better than minimum wage - not counting tips - while she waited to get the proper paperwork in order for her medical license to be considered valid. He was pretty sure that nothing he'd said to her could have been construed as being offensive and he was sure that if it was something that gave her an issue he'd have heard about it by now.

Still...

Dan's mind wandered back to Lis' coffee-drenched slacks and what had been put on display. Even now, removed from feeling secondhand embarrassment at the whole affair, he wasn't sure how to process what he'd seen. Lis herself was absolutely beautiful (credit where it was due to the surgeons he imagined had helped with the feminization surgeries) but he'd never imagined the possibility of having to contend with a dick, let alone one that dwarfed his. Even if he did put aside his own uncertainty anal-only seemed to have a somewhat limited appeal if he was giving it; he knew some guys who got upset if their SOs never tried it but he'd never really thought about it much. If he was on the receiving end, well, the only words that came to his mind were "sitting on a warm eggplant." He'd never even been brave enough to stick something as small as a finger into himself before.

That was all predicated on the idea that she was even interested, of course.

"Watch where you're going, asshole!"

Dan blinked, bringing his focus back to reality. He hadn't even realized that he was standing in front of a woman with a stroller, a hefty bag filled to the brim with her personal belongings and her child's on her shoulder, who had shot him a look that might've felled lesser men on the spot. Her long brown hair was pulled back into a sloppy ponytail, her knuckles clenching the handles of the stroller tightly, and her hazel eyes bore into his own.

"S-sorry. It's been a long morning, you know?"

"Whatever..."

The young mother pushed past him as she swung the carrier out and away from him. Dan briefly met the gaze of the young boy who was chewing on his fingers in the seat, a toe head clad in a white-and-blue striped shirt and red shorts, who gave him a goofy grin as the two of them passed. In spite of himself, he smiled just a bit as the child and his mother continued on their warpath. Yet it wasn't until the pair had made it towards the end of the block that Dan finally registered something that he hadn't caught at first.

The woman's voice had been fairly deep as well.

Certainly not enough to be considered unfeminine, of course, but, like with his favorite baristas before her, enough to be noticeable. The feeling that had been nagging at the back of his mind ever since he'd woken up that something was off returned and he stood there puzzled. There wasn't anything inherently wrong with a woman who had a tone that low, of course. But there was something about the exchange that seemed off even if he didn't take into account her sour attitude even if the 'what' or 'why' that was the case wasn't readily apparent.

He began moving again, scratching the back of his head as he went. The fact that the feeling was so persistent was the thing that irked him the most, frankly. It was like taking a test and having the answer to the last question being hidden somewhere in the dense fog of his memory. People were beginning to filter out into the streets, hurrying this way and that as their days began, and for a moment Dan put everything in the back of his mind as he started to weave past them.

It might've even stayed that way for a little while longer had he not decided to stop where he did. When he'd gone down a few more blocks, he found himself standing next to the intersection, waiting for what seemed like an eternity for the 'walk' sign to light up across the street. Just like anyone else would've decided to, he casually glanced around in boredom, hoping to take his mind off of the interminable wait and his eyes fell on the clothing store next to him. Or, more specifically, the models in the photos within it.

If they hadn't been wearing the lingerie they were Dan might have never thought anything was out of the ordinary. Yet, as his eyes focused on the assortment of skin tones and varying body types that were the telltale marker of any hip and trendy store, he felt his eyes widen slightly.

Thin, long, fat, short.

Every word would be applicable to the various bulges tucked away in the women's underwear. No matter the pose of the photo, the beauty of the women involved, or any other prop that was put next to them Dan couldn't take his eyes off of their packages. It wasn't as if he was a stranger to things such as that, of course. After all being trans inclusive was a push for many companies these days (his firm was even looking into it). But he hadn't heard about anything from their rivals to get in on the action first... and normally something as noticeable as their junk wouldn't have been put so prominently on display either if for no other reason than sensitivity's sake. The photographer had made sure to lovingly capture them as much as their boobs or butts if the glossy detail of the pictures were anything to go by. Sex sold, after all.

Dan tore his gaze away from the window as he realized that people that had come up beside him during his window shopping were beginning to move. Again nothing necessarily out of the ordinary. The store had been part of a national chain and the shoots done by some hot shot professional, that was for certain. Nothing like the dime a dozen amateurs who came over his office's lines to answer queries about if they could deliver something on the cheap. He had to admire them for being so brazen with letting the women hang dong, though. It was hard to believe there hadn't been some pearl-clutching parents who sued for letting little Billy and Suzie see that when walking past.

Maybe he would've even forgotten about it if what happened next didn't totally turn his world upside down.

As he came to another stop after making his way along the crosswalk, he cast a glance out at the city skyline. Aside from the tall buildings scattered about, there was the usual assortment of ads for this or that product. Dan was even proud enough to know that he'd helped put one or two of them up. In fact, if he wasn't mistaken...

There.

In the distance, off of one of the many ramps leading up to the highway, he could clearly see a billboard for a local brewery that they'd managed to get put up just last week. The beer itself was shitty, but a job had been a job. The owner had even offered to stick his girlfriend in a bikini to help keep costs down and she must've been some sort of exhibitionist as she hadn't even batted an eye when saying yes to the fact that anyone who got onto the interstate was going to see her barely clothed. Not a bad looker either. She couldn't compare to Lis - though Dan was coming to find not many could, recent revelations aside - but the redhead's assets weren't anything to sneeze at either and even the distance he was looking at it from didn't diminish how beautiful she was.

Then he saw it.

As his gaze traveled from her bright, gleaming teeth, to the clutched in one hand, the other propping up her head, to the tits barely contained by her top, it firmly stopped once it hit her crotch. There, as clear as day, was another penis hidden within her bikini bottom for all the world to see. For a moment Dan felt his knees buckle and he was afraid he'd collapse then and there but he managed to steady himself. Not only was this downright bizarre, it was also impossible.

He'd seen the photos that'd been taken in varying positions, offered suggestions to the brewery owner about which might look the best, and the team had worked tirelessly to ensure that it went up when it did to hit the date for their grand opening. At no point would any team messing around with an editing program be able to pull this off given the timing. Yet here Dan was, trying to figure out why the universe had turned itself inside out.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)