More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Otaku101 Otaku101

Do you want to test it ?

Of course — but on who?

Obviously, you’re dying to test this app out on someone so you can finally get some sweet, sweet sex. Woes of a horny male teenager, yes, you knew, but puberty do be like that.

Yet, what if it doesn’t work and you just walk over expecting and calling for a girl to get on her knees just because you wrote that she would? You’d be a social pariah who’d be immediately outed by the supposed ‘victim’ as a complete pervert and shunned so bad that the best option would probably be to move elsewhere and have a fresh start.

No, no, calm down. That situation would only arise if you acted like a complete fool. Even if it didn’t work, as long as no one knows what you tried to do, what does it matter? You’d only get in trouble if you waltzed up and said, ‘Now suck my dick!’ or something like that.

Would the application even work if you didn’t know the person’s name? Would it allow someone to do something they couldn’t otherwise do?

If you wrote down, say, ‘Man in purple shirt does splits’, would said man in said shirt that you see sitting on the bench over there start showing off his hitherto unknown flexibility? Or, perhaps, a man donning a purple shirt all the way in Tokyo would start doing the splits since he fulfills the conditions written.

You read the instructions again, to try and get a clearer picture: Write anything that can be accomplished only with Mind Control and it will happen.

ONLY with mind control? So if someone would sometimes do yoga at 6pm, and you wrote for that person to do yoga at that time today, the app wouldn’t necessarily work — is that how it goes? If you wrote for your mother to make you a cheese sandwich — which she does occasionally — she might not do it since it’s something that she’d do of her own free will anyways?

Is this even relevant, considering you’re pretty much going to use the app to do things people wouldn’t usually do anyways— like, say, have sex with you?

You’ve just committed verbal suicide, but you hardly notice thanks to your brain working overtime. Are you just overthinking things? What to do, what to do…

Mental meltdown!

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)