More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Otaku101 Otaku101

Mental meltdown!

Take a break

For your next course of action, you went to school. Sat through classes. Did your homework early. You determined that your overwrought brain wouldn’t be able to handle the app at the time and frenzied, frantic thinking may lead to improper usage of the app and having unforeseen consequences.

So it was that you came back home with nothing to do, fully cooled down, and ready to think. You weren’t confident of being able to wield the app properly in the first place, but at least you were now in a better state of mind to do so.

You sat in your room, pondering. First, let’s test something.

You wrote in the app, ‘John Tyler will do a hundred pushups in a minute and record himself doing it.’

Your best usually amounted to around 50-60 in a minute, so let’s see—

The next thing you knew, you were panting like a dog and starting to sweat hard, looking down at your phone held horizontally. You were on the camera, and clicking on the gallery revealed a video that wasn’t there before. Going through the video, you saw yourself doing the hundred pushups in exactly a minute.

Holy shit. This app was legit. Your hands literally began to tremble as you realized that fact.

Wow!

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)