More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by drust drust

Head to lunch with Cody?

Of Course!

'Yeah that sounds great! Where do you want to meet up at?'

'I'll come over and we can head there together. It's not far.'

You were feeling nervous about going to lunch with Cody. Was this a date? Did he like you? What would John think? Did he expect something from you? You are so caught up in your thoughts you let out a startled yelp when Cody comes up behind you.

"Sorry Emily didn't mean to startle you." Cody says laughing. "I'm starving, are you ready?"

"Yeah let's go." you say smiling at him. Your heart is beating a little fast from the scare and maybe a little from nerves. The two of you make small talk as you head over to a nearby Chinese restaurant. "Now how did you know I love Chinese?" you ask playfully.

"A gentleman never reveals his sources madam!" he says opening the door for you. Thankfully it wasn't too busy inside and you are seated pretty quickly. After ordering some food you start talking about games and school. Turns out you both like the same kinds of games and you make plans to play some Diablo together.

The food finally arrives, and he wasn't lying it is amazing. The two of you eat and talk for another hour or so, and then he pays for you afterwards. "Thanks for lunch it was great. I'll have to treat you next time."

"Well I don't mind paying, but I won't turn down free lunch with a beautiful girl either." You start heading back to your dorm talking about nothing in particular.

"Oh my roommate is home finally." you say spotting Kiera's car. "I had a really good time with you today."

Cody grabs your waist pulling you in close to him. Leaning in your lips meet and you feel butterflies in your stomach. "Me too, do you have any plans? We could go catch a movie or play a game in the common room?"

Keep the date going? Or prep for classes?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)