More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by drust drust

Keep the date going? Or prep for classes?

Head to a movie

"Yeah um..sure let's go catch a movie. Have anything in mind?"

"Yeah let's go watch the new Avenger's movie."

Walking to his car you talk about your favorite superheroes. Yours is Iron Man and his is Spider Man. You continue to make small talk as you get into his car and start heading to the movie theater. You look down and see a bulge in his pants as you think about how horny he had gotten you earlier. In just a couple of minutes alone things had gone further than you'd ever taken them before.

Getting to the theater you find out that the soonest playing of the movie is an hour and a half away. Ooops I guess you should have thought of that sooner. The only movies playing soon are a couple of boring sounding movies.

"Well that stinks. I guess we can just pick one and hope it is better than it sounds?" Cody says.

Buying the tickets you head inside and Cody buys some popcorn and a drink before you both head into the theater. Grabbing a seat in the back off towards the side you see there are only a few other people watching the movie. As the lights dim and the commercials start you feel his hand resting on you thigh.

Unsure of what to do your breathing quickens as his hand slides under your skirt and further and further up your thigh. Finding your pussy his fingers pick up where he left off earlier today. "Oh God." you moan out as you look into Cody's eyes. You are caught up in the feeling of pleasure as you begin to make out with him. He pushes your underwear to the side as one of his fingers slide into your pussy.

Cody's finger continues to slide in and out of your soaking pussy as his thumb begins playing with your clit. You are quickly getting overwhelmed by the pleasure as an orgasm hits you. The feeling is so intense, much better than the few you have given yourself. If not for his mouth covering yours, and the sound from the movie, your moans would be loud enough for the entire theater to hear.

His fingers slide out of your pussy as you come down from your orgasm and you break of the kiss. "I...I've never cum like that before." you tell him. You look down at his crotch again and see that his cock is hard as a rock right now.

Wondering how it would feel to have his cock in your pussy he undoes his pants. His cock pops up only contained by his boxers now. "Go ahead and wrap your fingers around it." he says, lust in his voice.

Your mind is racing as you wonder if you should actually take this any further. Part of you wants to return the favor after that amazing orgasm his just gave you. Another part of you is telling you this has proceeded very fast, you've only known him a couple of weeks after all, and today is the first time you've been alone together.

Do you give him a handjob? Suck his cock? Or stop and just watch the movie?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)