More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by stjim stjim

You decide to...

Object to this nonsense

"What are you talking about? This is nuts!" You're still panicking a bit and your voice is louder than normal. This is foreign to you and you'd rather rid yourself of the situation.

Ashley is having none of it. "Look, cutie, I'm going to have my fun one way or the other. I'm sure you'll enjoy the ride, though." How can she still have that cute feminine voice while this is happening?

She reapplies the pressure, maybe even harder than before. The TV and posters on the wall start doubling in front of you. Just when you think it's time for lights out she releases you, and you start gasping for air, hoping to return the oxygen to your brain.

She uses your recovery time to re-position herself. Pushing on your back with her bare feet, she creates a gap between you and the couch where she slides her slim frame. Her legs shift down with her as she slips her arms under yours, wrapping her hands around the back of your head; a full nelson. Her legs are once again wound around you, this time in the lower-rib area, and she pulls your whole body sideways on the floor.

Ashley again squeezes her legs together and you grunt in pain, attempting to quiet yourself to save face. She pulls her head above your shoulder to gently kiss your ear, which sends a lone shiver down your back. You struggle, but it is mostly ineffective, as you are stuck tight in her grip. She whispers in a voice that is so purposefully seductive that it feels like she is mocking you;

"I know I turn you on. You were all over me at that party, and I knew you'd be perfect." Another peck lands at the top of your ear. "I like when guys challenge me, but if you are going to go down the road of being difficult, it will be a completely different type of fun." She applies maximum pressure with her legs, locking her ankles and stretching back to squeeze harder. For a moment your mind again wanders to how hot those legs are, and you realize that you can feel her perky little tits against your back. Damn, that sexy voice is getting to you even though she seems totally crazy.

"Ashley, this is too far for me. I'm not comfortable."

"That's because you are still fighting me." She again leans forward, pecking your ear. Then, she bites, right where the kisses had been landing. It's not hard at all, and probably didn't leave a mark, but it's enough to freak you out.

The sexy voice vanishes, as she returns to her typical perky tone, "so are you going to keep being difficult or will you be my bitch like I said in the first place?"

There's a lot to consider here. You want the pain to stop, but at the same time this is the most turned on you've been in possibly your whole life. That voice, those legs, those kisses... But this is also emasculating as hell.

What's the call?

Time to choose, can you go along with this?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)