More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by stjim stjim

Time to choose, can you go along with this?

"No way, let me out."

You try thrashing around as hard as you can, this is not what you wanted, and you have to free yourself. Ashley is sexy as hell right now but you know not to stick your dick in crazy.

Unfortunately that grip is tight. Your arms can't move at all and it seems like she is squeezing tighter and tighter with those legs. The pressure buildup around your ribs is activating some sort of panic trigger within you. Your heart is sprinting like it's a combine, and sending all sorts of mixed signals as you struggle. It's an emotional high of pain but a strange bit of pleasure. As she squeezes more and more, her breasts are pressing even harder into your back. You are turned on and your dick is starting to rise. 'it's just a natural response,' you think, 'keep fighting.'

"Honey, from now on, if you say you want 'out,' that will only mean one thing." Like a darting snake, one of Ashley's arms releases the nelson hold and winds around your neck, converting your predicament to a sleeper position. You are surprised at the sizable bulge of a bicep that pops out into your neck. Her arms are toned and trimmed, but apparently she does fit some strength training in.

Her smooth, seductive voice returns, "now just go to sleep. You are like a baby throwing a tantrum, and I have to put you down for a nap." She pulls her body up and goes back to laying kisses on your ear. One by one, soft and delicate. She is clearly calculating these moves and being meticulous in her execution. Air is not getting through now. How long do you have? Your one free arm is pointlessly pulling on her sleeper lock, but you are exhausted and her hold is firm. You start to accept that she is in total control of the situation.

Ashley's scissor lock on your lower ribs finally loosens now that you are somewhat subdued, her left heel traces a line down your front all the way to your cock, which she finds fully erect. Smugly, she comments "see, I told you it would be a different kind of fun. You will learn to love this very quickly." Her foot plays around with your member; not trying to get you off, just as a means of teasing.

You gasp, "please... can't... breath."

"Yes, I know. Hopefully you learn your lesson so I don't have to do this again."

She flexes her bicep to the fullest now, and your sight quickly goes. No more air. No more feeling. No more freedom. No more you.


Ashley is lightly slapping your face, sitting on your upper chest with her feet cupping the sides of your head. Damn she's flexible.

"Wake up, baby. Nap time is over." She giggles, clearly unfazed by you losing consciousness. "Sleeping too long is bad for you. I hope you don't mind but I borrowed a sharpie to write 'PROPERTY OF ASHLEY' on your forehead. It's high enough that you can wear a hat to class to cover it, but if you wash it off I will have to spank you."

What the hell? God, you still haven't recovered your balance and this is too much. You instinctively try to shake her off of you. Then you instantly regret trying to shake her off.

She slaps at your cheek as hard as she can. Luckily, her feet cupping your head somewhat lessen the impact since she has to angle it, but she is clearly upset for possibly the first time in this whole ordeal.

"Look, I'm tired of this. You are going to learn your place."

Your eyes are pointing away. She slaps you again and then pinches your face with her thumb on one cheek and her index finger on the other.

"Look. At. Me. You will look at me when I'm talking to you." Her other hand reaches back and punches your gut. It hurts a good bit, and you obediently look at her.

"Better." She sighs, like this is a relief to her. "Before you get the wrong idea, I want you to know this isn't what happened with my other boyfriends. They all at least played along a bit. I never had the desire to go this far with them. You, though, had to go and push me."

You remain still, stunned at the turn of events, and listen.

"From now on you belong to me. Seriously, you are my property. Beating you up isn't enough, I need to totally own you. If you are good, though, I will love you deeply and you'll be really happy. Promise. You were hard as a rock before you passed out, so I know you are already turned on by this, and I know you are head-over-heals for me. I'm a great catch. This is the best thing that has ever happened to you. I'm pretty, popular, and on a great track to be successful. Count your blessings."

Her feet playfully slap your face a few times. They are pretty soft, and you can somewhat smell them, but you are surprised to find that it is a soft, nice smell. Your dick starts moving again. It doesn't help that it's been a while since you've had any action.

After the slaps, one of her feet hovers right over your face. You hear Ashley say "kiss it."

Your mouth scrunches at first, hesitating. You don't want to be punched again, though. You pucker and plant one right on the ball of her foot, showing enough enthusiasm to hopefully satisfy her.

"Good. Now the heel" Her foot moves forward, presenting you with your next target. You comply, surprised to find yourself somewhat savoring the moment. The smell is at it's strongest here. You don't hate it. In fact, you have no desire to escape it.

"Now my toe." You repeat your pucker motion, but she shoves the toe into your mouth. You just now are really noticing her emerald green nail polish as it zips past your eyes and onto your tongue. Her feet are delicate, and look like they were purposefully sculpted into a perfect shape.

"Suck your pacifier."

You comply. Over and over. Her other toes are resting on the side of her face. You notice Ashley is gently licking her smiling lips as she gazes down on her property that is beginning to properly submit. This really isn't so bad. It is some sort of... affection... being sent your direction, and by the hottest girl you've ever gotten to pay attention to you.

After some time, she pulls the toe out. "Great job! I'm so proud of you. See, can be good if you try." She moves off of you, kneeling to your side. You stay still for now, fearing more if you manage to upset her.

"Hey," she asks, "do you think I have a good ass?" She turns to give you a sideways profile of her figure. It's fantastic. Her ass is tight, but has enough shape there to satisfy guys who want a little more in the back.

"It's great. You look great, Ashley." An honest answer, despite what she's put you through.

"Awww, thank you! I'm glad you like it. You are now also the property of my ass." She swings one knee around you and is straddling you again in something like a reverse schoolgirl pin. Her ass hovers a couple feet above you. It's a fucking great view, all things considered. As it lowers towards your face, she pulls her shorts up, exposing more skin on her ass.

"Kiss this too! Be passionate! My ass wants to know how much you like it!"

You have already given up on escaping. You are going to kiss her ass. The question is, are you ready to mentally submit and just be happy with the arrangement, or are you just going along to save yourself?

Are you happy with this situation?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)