More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by stjim stjim

Time to choose, can you go along with this?

"Fine, I'll do what you want"

"And what is that?"

"I'll be your bitch."

"Good!"

Some combination of your own natural submissive tendencies, the show of Ashley has displayed, and her sexy attitude defeat your will to keep fighting. She releases the nelson hold and reaches down to check on your shorts to find that an erection is taking shape.

"Oh, yay! You like it!" Ashley takes your body's consent to be the same as your mind's consent. Well, as a guy who doesn't see a lot of action, your body does call the shots most of the time.

Ashley's bare feet push on your back as she says "on your knees!" You oblige. Your on your knees with your back straight and your hand down at your side. The girl who calls herself your girlfriend stands up and circles to the front of you. One hand rests at her hip, like she is posing on the runway.

"No! No! Head Down!" A smooth, adorable foot adorned with emerald green nail polish lifts up past your face and presses down on the top of your head. You are now on both your hands and knees beneath Ashley, posing as if you were worshiping a goddess from Mount Olympus.

"Ok, let's go over the rules for being my bitch," she begins, "Rule 1 is that you are lucky to be my bitch, so whenever I don't have you doing something else you should be in this pose. Because you are so lucky, and I'm such a great owner, I will let you look up to gaze upon my feet. You are going to learn to love my feet as much as you love me. Understand?"

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)