More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TimT85 TimT85

What's next?

Nurse Thompson

"Umm..." the possibility to fuck anyone in the school intrigued me. Could it be my oldest friend, Gwen Roberts? Or the hottest girl in school, Ji-Yoo Park? Or Erin? Or even a teacher like Mrs. Hernandez? I was getting hard just thinking about it.

"Oh, no more time," announced Mrs. Thompson, peeling down her panties, and my pants, in two swoops.

"Wait!" I yelled, but it was too late. She was on top of me, and sticking my cock into her vagina. "Oh God," I felt horrible, but not too bad, as the old lady rode me.

"Just relax, Mr. Doe, it'll be over soon," she said, keeping a methodic pace. "Janice!" she yelled for her student assistant.

"Yes, Mrs.... oh my." Janice stared at the fuck session going on with the doors wide opened.

"It's okay, he's an EDP. Get me the pamphlets. The one in the drawer marked Three-Hour Students."

Janice nodded and left the room, leaving the doors opened. Some students and teachers began to notice, gawking, and some filming, as she kept fucking me. This was so embarrassing.

"Relax your muscles, Mr. Doe. Just cum. Cum inside me, if it makes you feel better." She sounded exhausted, as she continued the fucking.

Fuck, that sounded like such a good idea, I came. Flooding her womb in an instant with a torrent that she could not contain. It felt great. I felt great. My breathing had always seemed heavy, but now that was all gone. Sex was awesome.

The crowd cheered, and I got off my momentary high. Suddenly I could feel their stares on my person as Mrs. Thompson exited me and went for the door. "Alright, you had your show," she announced tersely, before closing it.

I looked for the blanket, which was tossed away, and my pants, just out of reach. I grabbed a pillow and put it in front of my junk as I sat up. Still bottomless, Mrs. Thompson turned around and smirked. "No need to cover yourself up, young man. That cock's about to get very busy."

A knock on the door came, and I was shrinking into the corner as Janice walked in. "Thank you," she said, not bothering to dismiss Janice who stood there awkwardly as she handed the pamphlets to Mrs. Thompson who just thumbed through them real quick.

"Alright, Mr. Doe," she said, handing me the pamphlets and then grabbing my pillow, "this is just boilerplate stuff. You've been to Sex Ed and I'm sure you've seen porn. EDPs need sex every three hours, and the government allows sex to be anywhere, anyway, and with anyone, within reason. There's no need for consent, and if you should have any issue with an of-age woman denying you for any reason, just let a teacher or authority figure know, and they will help you that woman. Uh, let's see, um, laws are pretty lax. As an EDP, your sexual tastes will likely change, getting more exotic and out there, and the government doesn't want you dying because your fetish that day happens to be illegal. is not an issue. Um, mothers and sisters historically have been the go-to for Erection Dependence, and this is not likely to change. I suggest you get used to the idea of fucking your mother and sister, if you have any."

"That should be all, I think," continued Thompson as she non-chalantly scooped some semen out of her pussy, pinching it curiously and then handing some over to Janice who was ecstatic to look at it. She collected some in a plastic bag (would it hold), and licked the rest off to my confusion.

"Oh, and pregnancy..." Nurse Thompson recalled. "Anyone you cum into that can have children will have children, about 99% of the time. Come to think of it, I'm probably pregnant."

I shook my head. "But, you're like 80 years old!"

She looked annoyed. "I'm 48. Jesus, kid, not everyone with gray hair is 80 years old." She stormed out, not bothering to put her panties back on.

It was just me and Janice now, as she politely handed me my pants and underwear. She turned to leave but I stopped her. "Wait, is she telling the truth about pregnancies?"

Janice shook her head quite adeptly. "Absolutely! EDPs are known for causing massive upticks in populations wherever they turn up, just from their ability and willingness to procreate with so many partners."

I frowned. "If I were to fuck you right now and get you pregnant, you would be okay with that?"

"Would I?!" she then went on a four-minute tirade about it being her dream to fuck an Erection Dependent and compare it with a traditional pregnancy and how she wanted to go to school to study them and... and I had enough.

"Enough!" I yelled, standing up. I walked towards Janice who became deathly quiet and stared at the ground. I grasped her left tit and groped her without abandon. She looked up at me and smiled, and I stopped. "Get the fuck out of here." She did so.

I redressed and scratched my balls as I exited the Nurse's office. The crowds were dwindling, but most eyes were upon me. Some snickers, but they weren't reacting as if they had just seen me fucking the nurse in full view. No, they knew my condition, or highly suspected. A rare, but oft-talked about situation in high schools. Yes, I have seen the porn, but my interest was never of the highly fantastical, it always veered towards the more familiar, or familial variety. Something I could explore now if Mrs. Thompson is to be believed.

I stopped a bespectacled blonde who smiled at me as she walked by with my arms, turning her to face me. She did so and smiled, as a small crowd formed. "Hello, John," she said, somehow knowing my name, as I stared at her tits. "Do you want to see them?" she leaned down to get in my line of sight, still smiling, but I did not answer. I grabbed her right tit and looked at her face. She smiled, beguilingly, as I frowned. I ripped her shirt open and her bra down and looked at the massive mammary. She flinched but remained eerily happy. "Do you like my tits, John?"

I didn't like the way she kept repeating my name, as if she wanted me to know she knew who I was and was willing to do whatever for me. Her name was Eve. Eve Cummings. She used to be made fun of for her name, before she grew up, and out, during the tail end of middle school. I knew her, at least by reputation, but we never had the same classes and crowds and I was awfully shy anyway. The only girl I ever tried to ask out in my four years, Erin, immediately friendzoned me and I ended up ghosting her. Eve was a bit of a shy nerd like me, but she was attractive, and had cycled through a collection of boyfriends every year these past five years. Always the nicest girl, I thought, as I thumbed her hardening nipple.

But, I could do better. I didn't need to fuck Eve, who's already been tossed around like a ragdoll. Or that student assistant Janice, who was fat and way too obsessed with this disorder. No, I could fuck anyone and everyone. As I told Eve to fuck off, I heard a voice from on high that inspired me to fuck her.

Who do you hear?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)