More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by otx otx

Character select.

Nudge

For once in your life you're glad you're not a martial artist or a primary combatant. That means you can dress well without having to do all that kicking and jumping stuff. Good thing, too; despite the fluid grace of your movements you are not an acrobat.

You choose the party dress-inspired costume. The other one wouldn't hamper your mind powers, but somehow leather bondage girl isn't really your style. At least not for superheroics. Your outfit starts with a navy blue closed diamond-shaped halter wrapped at the neck and covering your ample-but-not-excessive breasts (and not much else), fastened at the bottom point to the three-inch platinum circlet around your navel. The matching asymmetric skort attaches to the bottom of the circlet and rides from just below the waistband on the right to just above the knee on the left; the panty part ensures you aren't flashing everyone. Wet-look black elbow-length gloves and knee-high stilettos complete the body style. Your glasses (needed for both disguise and vision) are in the shape of a platinum infinity sign around your eyes and complement your black shoulder-length wedge-side haircut and forehead-covering bangs. The crooks will be too busy staring to resist your powers.

And your powers: wow. Until a couple of weeks ago you were a total wallflower, ignored by everyone. Your life was miserable. But your grandmother's diary sorted that out; you are a psychic, gifted with the power to subtly alter people's actions. Until two weeks ago you were using it subconsciously: to hide, to keep a low profile, to be a literal wallflower. Your grandmother's diary told you how she used it to spy for the government and how she finally figured out she could do more than hide. A few tests showed that your powers start where your grandmother's left off, as well as getting you your first kiss (not counting relatives).

Your secret identity would even be safe. Nobody would suspect grunge emo college student Maya de Carlo of being the stylish and sexy Nudge. And if they did, you could always make them think otherwise. Acropolis City was all about glory hogs in bathing suits, but you'd show them a little subtle could make it, too.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)