More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by otx otx

What's next?

Like a streak of light (Issue 3)

Nudge, I am picking up a Code 419 on the police text channel. Number three-two-niner Agora street.

What's a 419, CB?

General disturbance with supers involved.

You and the police aren't exactly getting along right now; they still haven't cooled off after Tricky Trixie, in your costume, caused and signed a number of public nudity incidents. But that doesn't mean you're going to let them go in and get frozen, coated in magma, or whatever new atrocity some super-goon might think up. Heroes don't fly that way.

You stop at third storey level in front of 423 Agora, a small apartment building, and look down at the address. Sandman's Bar & Grill, why does that sound familiar?

You hear a shriek off to the side and whip your head around. A woman wearing a towel on her head and dripping water off her otherwise naked body is running toward you in her apartment. She grabs the curtains and pulls them together; after a second her face peeks out.

"It's all right ma'am, I wasn't peeping. There's a disturbance next door."

She pulls her face back in.

You know CB, I wish you could take pictures.

I can, and I can transmit them to your visual cortex. You get a mental image of a pink fleshy tunnel oozing liquid.

That's not what I meant.

A thirty-something guy staggers out of the bar with his hands over his face. You swoop down.

"What's happening in there?"

"I don't know; I was sipping a whiskey with this hot girl when bright lights started flashing everywhere. I can't see!"

"Wait here; police are on their way."

Tints. You could use adaptive tints for your visor. You half-close your eyes and step inside.

Under normal light the bar would have a superhero theme; the owners obviously got permission from the comic company because there logo is a guy made of sand in a green-striped shirt. Right now it's more like a disco night. People are hiding under their tables while flashing lights go off everywhere. A half-dozen strobe flashes go off and then the following darkness is shattered by a thousand shards of light like a disco ball. You hear a table tipping, but the in the constantly varying light level it's hard to see.

With some effort and a lot of squinting you can finally see what's going on. A man and a woman are wrestling by the bar. Her skin is glowing and occasionally lets off a flashbulb effect that outlines her little black dress nicely. He's the source of the strobe lights from his entire spandex-clad body and seems to be punching her. The 'disturbance' appears to be blowback from their powers.

"Had 'nough, Prick?" There's a drunken slur to her voice.

"Not even started, Cunt!" He sounds stone-cold sober and angry as hell.

He pushes her backwards onto the bar, causing luminous tits to jump out of her dress. Her knee comes up between his legs and he strobes several times in shock. The whole scene is made worse by the mirrors and glassware reflecting everything a thousand times.

You direct your power and shout; hopefully it's enough to affect them both. "STOP IT!"

They both turn toward you. You're too flash-blinded to see the looks on their faces, but doubt they're friendly.

"Shtay outta thish, shuper-bish!"

"Yeah, it's between me an'the lady!"

Okay, maybe not the best move. You start radiating calm. Hopefully the fact that she's totally hammered makes up for the fact that there's two of them. A name comes to mind: Photon, a B-list villain. But who the hell is he?

"Look you two, you have to stop this; people will get hurt."

"You don't know the half of it, Bikini-Girl. Photon and Strobe are back together–"

"Fukh you we are!"

"– an' nothing's gonna stop us! Blind her, Cess!"

"Don'chu Shesh me, Gordon! Weyain't married no more!"

"Focus, Cessily! There's a superhero!"

"Izzit Glory Hole?" She pulls her panties aside. "C'mon boy, fukh me like a priest! You know from 'sperience the sun does shine out my ass!"

"It isn't Whole Glory, Cess, it's some new bitch!"

"Well nail 'er to the floor then Flashy! Or ja wanda lights out?"

The room goes dark; everything is shadows except for Photon. She's got her arms raised and it looks for all the world like the light's flowing into her not out.

There's a voice from the doorway. "Shades down. Okay Photon, time for you to come along - SHIT, SHE'S BUILDING A NOVA!"

A hand grabs your shoulder. "Look, hero, you gotta get her out of here! In an enclosed space like she could blind or burn everyone!"

You're a bit disoriented. "Burn?"

"Think third-degree sunburn. Now go, you only have about 20 seconds."

Your head clears at the threat. "Better idea." You focus your power on Photon: "Stop absorbing right now!"

A voice behind you shouts "Fuck!" and you feel the air movement as he jumps away.

The amplified light of a hundred suns beams down precisely on you. Your skin dries, burns, dissolves in excruciating pain.

You're not , but you have no real idea what happens next because your whole attention is focused on the burning agony. Now you know what seared steak feels like. You can sort of half-tell the lights are back on, but your eyes refuse to focus. You hear voices but they don't really make sense.

"... damned stupid ... on, Photon ... drunk tank ... Oh my! ... Doc! ... have to! ... mask back on ... better? ..."

Blue panties. You see blue panties and the underside of a brightly-colored skirt, now that your mask is back on. Soft hands are rubbing your torso; wherever they touch the burning feeling is replaced by a cool relief that smells like peppermint.

You hear a cynical-sounding voice. "Get on with it, Doc, we have to go."

"But I have to rub salve over all the burns. Don't worry, I'm nearly done."

She pushes skilled hands under your bottoms and rubs your scorched pubes. You stifle a moan when she runs her finger in circles over your clit. She finishes up by rubbing cool relief into your upper thighs, and seems to totally ignore the liquid you're dripping.

"There. All done!"

"About time. Let's go, Doc. I think she's seen the light."

"Tee-hee! That was clever, Nightingale."

The cute panties are replaced by a policeman. "Alright Nudge, time to come downtown."

"But I..." Oh right, the naked girls. "Wait a minute!"

He stops while taking out his cuffs. In sixty seconds, when he can move again, you're long gone.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)