More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by otx otx

What's next?

At the scene of a crime (Issue 2)

6:30 am

You wake up with a kink in your back. Feels like there was also one in your bedroom. You turn your right wrist into an uncomfortable position, one it's not supposed to bend in. That's going to hurt later but it allows your left ankle about half an inch of play. That in turn lets up a tiny amount of the pressure on your left hand and you slide your pinky free. That's the key; with the slack from the rubber strap off your pinky you can move your thumb. The thumb frees the hand and the hand free means everything comes apart.

Once you're totally unbound you take off the collar and throw on your bathrobe. It rests on your shoulders and highlights your breasts as you check out your full frontal self in the mirror.

6:33 am

You burst into the kitchen. "Mom!"

She takes her hand out of her snatch and picks up the stopwatch. "Three minutes and twelve seconds. Not bad, Maya, I didn't even have time to come." Her hand returns to its personal duties.

"It was supposed to be my day off, Mom."

"Evil never takes a day off, Dear, why should you?"

You sigh and hold out a pair of pink low-fit panties. "Hands out, Mom; you know the deal."

"Do I have to?"

"You're the one who suggested it. Put 'em on."

She does; the pink lace covers her snatch but stops just below her clit. The pasties are next.

"You could have at least got some with tassels."

The two delicate silk flowers barely cover her nipples.

"Now, you have to wear those under your clothes all day. Now, what's for breakfast?"

Your mother runs off to get dressed for work while you chow down. The upside of a super metabolism is that you won't gain an ounce despite the huge amount of food; the downside is that you seem to be always slightly hungry.

By the time you've finished your mom is back; she's wearing a hunter green business jacket and mini skirt combo with an amber blouse and a black tie that tips at mid-breast. She's got gold studs in her ears and a gold barrette holding her hair back. If the men at the law firm don't have her fetching files off the top and bottom shelves all day they'll have to turn in their Y-chromosomes for repairs.

"How do I look, Sweetie?"

"Barely legal, Mom."

She gives you a kiss and a quick fondle, then heads off to catch the Ell. You ponder what to do with your morning, since Chem lab was cancelled and your next course isn't until mid-afternoon. The original plan of sleeping in is kind of shot, so you decide to patrol.

7:09 am

Acropolis City is open twenty-four hours. You actually really relish this time of day, when the sun is just coming up and the late-night businesses are closing to make way for the daytime businesses. It gives a sense of bustle and life that most people don't see except through bleary morning-eyes.

As you fly by the docks you spot Kenny getting off the island ferry, obviously coming off shift. He scrunches down a bit when he sees you; he probably doesn't want to fish a half-dozen of himself out of the lake again. [* see last ish] You wave to him as you go by, just to rub it in.

Someone runs out of a convenience store and waves to you.

"Help! There's a robber inside!"

This is normally a job for a street-super, but you're the only hero in the area that you know of and a little good publicity never hurts. You land in front of him.

"How many, and how are they armed?"

"Three; two have guns and one has ropes."

Ropes? Probably a bargain-basement villain; better be careful.

"Okay, thanks. Flag down a cop if some come by."

You head in, hovering a bit so you can see over the shelves more clearly. A figure in a trench coat is holding the cashier up by a rope around his neck (mercifully not the hanging kind) and a guy with a gun is drinking directly from the Slush machine. Where's the third one?

The door closes and locks behind you; when you glance back it's the guy who called you in. Shit!

You pick the most dangerous and shout "Don't move!" at the super. You hear a couple of sharp 'thwip' sounds; there's a sudden stinging in your hip and another in your shoulder. Both guys are holding dart guns.

"You know," says the super, "I was hoping to turn and lord it over you while you went down. How long does this effect last?"

The shelves start swaying and tilting like a boat on the high seas. You drift sideways and bump into the freezer chest by the lotto display. The fluorescents on the ceiling twist into new shapes as everything fades to a muzzy black.

Where do you wake up?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)