More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by otx otx

What's next?

In the chill of night (Issue 1)

Twenty miles an hour doesn't seem fast, but it's faster than you can run (especially in those heels) and since you're flying you don't have to worry about traffic. You decided to try patrolling, to get the kinks out (hopefully not literally) of using your powers. You could use some good old fashioned thugs for practice.

The city decides not to cooperate. Instead you're three storeys up and freezing your ass off in the mid-fall air. Okay, you tell yourself, maybe the leather would have been a better idea. Or at least a leotard. How do the heroes do it? Not everyone is immune to the cold.

You're just wondering whether you should call it a night and spend some quality time with a couple of duvets when you spot a commotion. Four bruisers have grabbed a businesswoman and are trying to drag her into a van. Yes!

You reach out to the guy with the headlock. "Let her go!"

He does. Her head drops halfway to the ground before the guys holding her arms stop her from whacking her head on the concrete. The guy who let go is pulling some kind of energy pistol.

"Drop it!" He does; okay, that was better. You wish your power to give orders would work on more than one guy at a time.

"Get back with your hands behind your head!" This time you shouted at the guy holding her feet. Her bum hits the ground when he backs away but that's better than fracturing her skull.

Pistol guy doesn't seem to know what to do. He looks at his watch. Considering you're now hovering about four feet off the ground he could come over and hit you, but apparently he didn't pass the bad guy IQ test. Suddenly he looks up and points. "Look! Up in the sky!"

A streak of color swoops past you and kicks the van away.

"Halt, evildoers!"

She's striking Miss Righteous Pose Number 3, floating a foot off the ground with her left knee up and her right leg straight, left arm splayed to her side and right arm in a fist just below shoulder level. She's blonde (of course) and her breasts are a little bigger than yours. She's wearing a red belly shirt with plenty of underboob and a miniskort that would leave her veejay on show if it didn't have the built-in red panties. And a cape: who the hell wears a cape? Her boots and gloves are red, and both just a tiny bit longer than yours. She's every girl you ever shied away from in high school, all wrapped up in super strength and invulnerability from the looks of her.

Pistol guy throws a punch which bounces off her boob. He punches again and she starts giggling.

"Stop it, that tickles!"

Yeah, she's invulnerable.

Back off guy charges her with a baseball bat (where did that come from?), which she catches in one hand and snaps like a pencil. The two guys holding the woman let her go and she dusts herself off.

"Wow, it's a new superhero!" A skinny guy runs up, obviously shooting video on his smartphone. "Who are you?"

"I'm Astonishing Girl! It's my sworn duty to protect the good people of Acropolis City! Begone, foul miscreants!"

The kidnappers run off.

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)