More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by RachelFacial RachelFacial

Take a shower?

Not right now

With a sigh, you lay back on your bedsheets, trying not to think about how your B.O might be sticking to the mattress. Going through the trouble of taking a shower before having sex with Marcy is pretty much an exercise in futility; by the time she's finished you'll both be in dire need of a wash anyway. Like most futas, Marcy doesn't have any visible testicles, but that doesn't stop her from producing an enormous amount of semen when she cums! You regularly look like a loser on the game show "Cum Dunk". Hell, she's even broken your computer with her super-stream of sperm - something which she apologized for to both you and your parents profusely over for months. They thought it was hilarious but still made you pay half the cost for a new one.

As you think about Marcy's amazing ability to break electronics with cum your phone vibrates again. A text pops up on screen: "Knock, knock! :P"

Hopping off the bed, you yank open your bedroom door, rush through the hallway and try not to fall down the stairs. Waving an apologetic hand back as you accidentally knock into your older sister, Jessica (who looks non-too thrilled at wearing her beer), you make it to the front door in record time.

"Lizzy!" Marcy exclaims, stepping across the threshold for a hug as you let her through. Wrapping your arms around the taller girl, your face is mashed into Marcy's firm, soccerball-sized tits as the base of her twenty-inch long cock rubs against your stomach. Marcy's dark hair is hanging loosely around her shoulders today, framing her strong, diamond-shaped face and darkly wicked grin.

Pulling your girlfriend down into a kiss, you happily sigh as her wanting hands cup your butt, "Long time, no see, Mar."

She snorts, "It's been like... two days, Liz!"

"Like I said," you nod, taking her hand to lead back upstairs to your bedroom. On the way you pass by Jessica again, drying herself off.

"Yo, Jess, what's goin' on," Marcy high fives your sister, their large breasts grazing against each other in the slim hallway. "Keepin' your sister here in line for me?"

"Ugh, the little brat knocked my beer all over me on her way to see you," Jessica growled, glaring at you. "If you're here to bang her, please, for me, make sure she can't walk properly for a day or two! And let me know if you want an extra dick in there to break her."

"Jess!"

"Heh. You got it, sister!"

"Marcy!"

Marcy just laughs, pinching your butt and wiggling a finger against your wet vagina. Despite your indignity, the thought of Marcy and Jessica 'breaking' you is still pretty hot, and Marcy knows it. The thing is, she's also somewhat selfish of you and rarely likes sharing (or hearing about it when other futas want a roll). Reaching your room, you're about to turn and face your girlfriend when her wiggling finger suddenly slips into your warm pussy without warning! You gasp, Marcy's other hand is already stroking your hard cock and her finger expertly delves into and scratches against all your super-sensitive inner spots.

"Your balls feel so full, Lizzy," Marcy whispers huskily to your ears, probing your dangling testicles with her thumb. "Have you been saving up for me?"

Moaning, with your head slightly wedged between your girlfriend's incredible breasts, you sink into the feeling of Marcy's fingers playing inside you and her hand massaging the length of your penis, "Y-Yes..."

Her hands speed up, probing deeper, faster, stroking harder and longer, "How long? How long, Lizzy?"

It's so good. You haven't been this close to cumming for too long now, and you can barely even think, let alone form the words. Marcy doesn't stop, though, and she keeps purring to your ears.

"C'mon babe, it's so hot when you wait for me! Tell me how long you waited!"

"T-tt... T-two days!"

A jet of pure white cum blasts from your rigid rod, splattering a thick paste on your bed as Marcy pumps you for every drop. Two, three, four, five powerful spurts of orgasmic delight pour from your penis, painting your sheets with a thin layer of milky goop as you go limp in Marcy's hands, a puppet on strings being controlled by a master. The sensation of cumming so hard, after holding back for so long, almost makes you pass out and you feel exhausted already. But if the way Marcy's cock is rubbing against your thigh is any indication, you're only just getting started.

"I love you, Elizabeth," your girlfriend sighs, kissing your neck. "Now go lay on that bed for me. I've been waiting too, so I hope your pussy's ready for a long afternoon."

Shivering in anticipation, you let Marcy guide you to the soiled bed, laying in your pool of cum with an audible squish. It's become commonly accepted that when two futas commit to a relationship, it would be too much to expect for them to restrict themselves to only their partners. Marcy certainly hasn't, and you normally don't go for so long without release, so a certain concept of "cheating" was established within the culture: if you're in a relationship, you don't get to mess around with vaginal sex, giving or receiving. It's often a hard rule for a lot of futas to follow, so they tend to spend most of their time near their significant others. Sometimes you wonder if Marcy's ever cheated on you, but she's usually such an ass-futa that the thought of her fucking other girls' pussies rarely crosses your mind.

A sudden, intense pressure against your horny vagina snaps your attention back to the moment - Marcy has your thin thighs spread wide, her large cock straining against the tight entrance of your cunt, demanding its rights to pillage and your delicate interior. Marcy grunts, thrusting at your resisting slit, "Fucking... balls, Liz! Don't you ever use those dildos I bought you?! How are you this fucking tight?"

Groaning, you buck your hips in time with Marcy's thrusts, hoping to work her cock through your constricted pussy. Maybe going for two full days without any kind of masturbation or sexual activity wasn't the greatest idea. You're small, sure, but not so small that Marcy's ever had to make such an effort trying to penetrate you! Thinking of a way to loosen up your pussy isn't the easiest thing to do with Marcy so intent on just attempting to ram her way inside, but as your hand flops down in a thick puddle of sticky wetness an idea hazily arises.

Cum would probably work as a decent lube.

Does the cum lube work?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)