More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by RachelFacial RachelFacial

Does the cum lube work?

Yes it did.

Sarah laughs, bright blue eyes sparkling as she leans over the counter towards you, curls of golden blonde hair framing her heart-shaped face, "Okay, okay, wait. You didn't have any real lube around? Seriously, Lizzi, what self-respecting futa doesn't have at least of a bucket of Clementine's at the ready?"

Blushing slightly, you hand back your customer's credit card, grabbing a size 'horny' cup for her ice cream. Checking out the big-breasted shopper's rack, which is merrily dripping in the cum of her smiling partner, you ask, "Want it hot-topped or full frozen, miss?"

"Hot, definitely!"

"You got it."

Overhearing the customer's answer, Sarah stepped around the back counter, only wearing her red and white uniform ball cap with matching shoes; her eighteen-inch long cock is already hard and ready to deliver an extra hot topping of cum to the customer's sundae. While you fill up the cup with mint flavored ice cream, mixing in the various requested toppings like coconut shavings and candy bar crumbles, Sarah strokes her cock, "So Marcy's finally fucking you like a real woman, right? Got her cock stuffing up your little cunt with plenty left to spare, and she's just ramming it home. But you hadn't done any pussy touching for a few days then."

"Yeah, and I'm still really sore from it too," you whine, crouching slightly and thankful for the cooling air of the ice cream machines on your raw vagina. "She didn't care, told me to just 'take it like a good little girl'. Fuck, I hate it when she makes fun of my size! Especially when she doesn't have the decency to finish inside me and just cum-blasts all over me and my room!"

Holding out the sundae cup, you watch as Sarah's strokes become more and more erratic as she approaches her climax, "Have... have you told her to lay off the small jokes?"

"Yeah, I have," you sigh, arms twitching as a spurt of hot semen bursts from Sarah's penis, instantly melting the top layer of the sundae and getting on your hands. Quickly handing off the softening dessert to your customer, you smile at Sarah as her cock shoots more cum out, splashing your upper thigh with hot jizz. "I don't know how to make her understand. She says that she won't make fun of me, but then it just slips out anyway! ... At least you don't laugh at how little I look."

Sighing with relief, Sarah leans back into the ice cream dispenser, "Whew... Hey, I'd never make fun of you, girl - we're not just fellow employees, we're friends, y'know? Besides, Marcy doesn't know how good she's got - you're fucking hot, Liz! If you weren't taken, you bet your pussy'd be getting a good ol' fuckin' right here and now from your's truly!"

"Sarah," you exclaim, half-laughing but with wide eyes. Your face is flush with embarrassment, and you don't exactly know how to respond. Working in close proximity with Sarah, you have, of course, messed around with the blonde - mostly exchanging blowjobs and handjobs. Once you let her fuck your ass, and even then you tried to deny how much you wanted her in a more intimate position - a position forbidden by your relationship with Marcy.

The blonde steps up to you, her C-cup breasts touching against your smaller pair. Looking concerned for you, and grazing the back of her hand along your cheek, Sarah nearly whispers, "Liz... she doesn't deserve you. Marcy doesn't appreciate how amazing, how sexy, how perfect you are."

You're melting into Sarah's arms, her soft words and warm blue eyes drawing you into a heated embrace. She called you sexy... perfect... Marcy's never joked about you being sexy or perfect. She has 'joked' about you being her fucktoy, though... Is that all you are to her? As Sarah pulls close, you moan as her warm penis brushes along your own, teasing between your thighs.

"Forget her, Liz. I want to make love to you... I want to thrust myself into your pussy, I want to fill your womb with my cum... Will you let me? Please?"

Have sex with Sarah?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)