More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by wicker wicker

What do you decide to do.

Norman's story

Your name is Norman Walsh. You are 22 years old, 6'2 170 lbs with wavy red hair cut short, freckles over pale skin, a long thin nose and thin lips. You live in a shabby garage apartment four blocks from campus, and you are a grad student working on your masters in psychology. Your supervisor is Dr. Caroline O'Shea. You had a crush on her. She was in her mid-forties, divorced with two kids. She has kept in good shape and runs every day. She has dark hair and light brown eyes and smiles a lot.

She is the smartest person you know, is friendly, and very helpful.

You have a part time campus job helping to counsel freshman who are feeling overwhelmed, homesick, out of place, or any other of the myriad problems 18 and 19 year olds have living on their own for the first time.

You never dated in high school as you were socially and physically awkward. You only had two friends, Logan Buck and Freddy Watts, and you guys spend weekends playing online games or Dungeons and Dragons.

You had your first date, first girlfriend, and first fuck your sophomore year of college with a cute petite brunette with a soft round face, blue-gray eyes, and glasses.

You fell in love with Sienna and let her move in with you, and she stayed despite always being short with her share of the rent and food. She lived with you for four months until you found out she cheated on you more than once and used your for free rent and food.

You dated a few times since, but never got serious again. The girls you dated found you aloof, and the fact you hated to do things other people your age did: frat parties, dance clubs, crowded concerts, etc, did not help. You hate crowds, small talk, and drunk people.

Now you are in possession of a device that promises to massively change your life.

what do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)