More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by DimUse92 DimUse92

How Does Coupling Go?

Nobody Steps Up

You walk into the lavish paradise resort. There is a clearing that opens up to the back lounge area, which shows a huge pool and a granite deck with several people standing in a line.

They all look at you, shocked as you make your grand entrance. Standing by herself to one side and away from the line of women in bikinis and a couple of men is the host, Amanda, a fairly attractive blonde-haired woman in her thirties who doesn’t look as surprised as the other contestants.

The rest of the other women were standing in a line a meter apart on top of a tiled circle, all looking at you with a disappointed “Is this an April Fools Joke?” look. You smile weakly. From left to right, you see four gorgeous, probably Instagram famous models. In front of two of them stood two muscle-clad men, each with their own distinctive tattoos and skin tones. The one on the right had a tannish complexion and was a bit shorter than you (you would find out his name is Rick), but built like a tank standing in front of an attractive East Asian girl, you would find out later is Liz. The one on the left was lanky, but still a well-built man with short hair and a beard(you would find later was Mike) standing in front of a stunning brunette with short pixie hair(you would find out later was Rachel). You shrink and feel intimidated. Two other women, one statuesque redhead and one a petite blonde stood by themselves in the line of women, uncoupled.

“Ladies, this is Matt Jones,” The Host Amanda says. “Matt, these are the ladies.”

You do a weak wave and feel your face growing flush.

“H-hello ladies,” You say as your voice cracks. Both men were cracking up. Some of the women look revolted or smiled nervously.

Oh great. Not your best start. You can feel the camera zone in on you.

Suddenly you feel one long buzz vibration in your pockets where you left your phone.

Did I get a message from the producers already? Should I check on it?

Before you could reach in your pockets, Amanda says, “Matt, you should know how this works. You will couple up with one of these beautiful ladies who you like. To make your decision easier, we will give the ladies a chance to decide if they fancy you. If any of the women want to couple up with you, they will step forward off their circle. Ladies, if you want to couple up with Matt, please step forward. A reminder that you can step forward even if you are already in a couple.”

You waited. All the women looked at each other and stood still in their lines and made a nervous, awkward smile and shake their heads. A huge “yikes” painted on some of them.

Please get this over and kill me.

Amanda’s, the host, smile remains plastered on her face despite the incredibly awkward silence and says to one of the girls who remained uncoupled, a redhaired beauty, and asked, “Paige, why didn’t you step forward?”

“He seems like a nice guy,” Paige says and then does a small laugh, “But he’s really not my type sorry.”

Fuck. They are going to drag this out.

“Jenna, and why didn’t you step forward?” The host asks a petite looking blonde girl who was also uncoupled.

“I’m just waiting for the right guy,” Jenna says, not looking at you and just looking at the host and then the ground.

“Matt, since none of the girls stepped up for you, you can pick which girl you want to couple up with,” Amanda says.

Why not do that from the start and save me the embarrassment.

Who should you couple up with?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)