More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by johnnyjohn6969 johnnyjohn6969

What subject do you have first?

No school,you make a strange discovery.

Having no school,you decide to just laze around the house. Your sisters and mom aren't home. You decide it's time to finally clean out your room and so you start cleaning all the clothes and the stuff that's lying around. You gather all the porn magazines that Crystal somehow forgets in your room and climb up a small, portable ladder to stash them on top of the wardrobe. As you're stashing away the magazines,you see an envelope on top of the wardrobe. You take it curiously and climb down. You're even more surprised to find your name on it. You open it, it's a letter from your dad. It says:

"Doug,my child,we live in a world where in females rule and hold all power over men. You take after me and so I know you're too weak to stand up against the women. I was too. But,my discovery made me a true man, the alpha that we're supposed to be. What I'm going to say now must never escape your heart. I have enclosed a key with this letter. It opens my secret lab in the basement,the door that no-one could open. Go there when you turn 18 and use it. Beware son,no-one should come to know of this secret."

You find a key inside. You quickly take it and rush outside your room. Now is the best time to try out what your dad said. You've never known him but this seems to be something important. You're tired of getting pushed around and it's time to come out on top of the food chain.

You rush to the basement and to the unopenable mystery door. You try the key and it opens!!! You rush in the room and shut the door behind you,just to be sure. Inside is a really strange machine. It has a regulator on it which has three settings and a capsule where you guess you have to get in. You decide to set the setting as max and get in the capsule. The capsule has a power button which you switch on.

The machine rumbles and the capsule door slides shut. A searing light starts burning in the capsule and also some kind of gas is pretty released. You panic and try to open the doors but can't. You hold your breath until you can't and finally breathe in the gas. All of it. The light burns your skin,eyes,every pore and you pass out with a shriek.


You slowly come to. The doors slide open with a hiss and the capsule opens up. You slide out and land with a heavy thump... weird! You weren't that heavy. You turn and see a mirror. You come to stand in front of it and yelp...

The Doug standing in front of you is very different. Your clothes have burnt away, leaving you naked. But, that's not it. Your body has changed. Drastically. The thin, skinny boy fron before is gone. Instead there stands a tall, broad shouldered,rugged man. Bulging muscles on your frame ripple as you move, putting the largest female to shame. Your new height, a whopping 6'8 makes you taller than most people. Also,your stomach splits into a perfect eight pack of solid muscle. Your face that was cute before now is rugged handsome with sharp bone features.

But this isn't the most remarkable change,your dick that was previously only 6" erect length now hangs between your legs at atleast 12" that too flaccid. You slowly hold it in your hand and rub it. Your dick starts stirring and getting up to attention, growing in size quickly. You stare in shock and surprise as it comes to stand at full length,a full 2 foot length and as thick as a soda can, a true bitch-breaker. You use your newly augmented strong hands to jerk it and it starts leaking pre-cum like a tap. You jerk it furiously and your new balls, size of cantaloupes suddenly tighten,you shoot off a huge,thick load,with . Surprisingly, it's really thick and white, not like the thin watery goo that you used to produce before. Also,the quantity is huge. So much of cum that it could easily be measured in several litres.

Yet,you don't go soft. You still stand hard,your gigantic pole, stiff like steel. Now you understand why your dad hid this. You get out and lock the door and rush up to your room quickly,your pole swinging in the air and your balls slapping against your thighs

You're contemplating what to wear on your now huge body and what excuse to give to everyone about how you changed when suddenly you hear the door to the house open. It's Sarah.

"Hey biggie, I'm home." She yells

"Shit."

Now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)