More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by akikuka akikuka

What fate lies in Summer?

No panties rule

After the bet, Raven merely orders Summer to do little things, like doing chores, homework and cleaning her bed. It is a little irritating for Summer that she has to be Raven's servant for the month, but overall, it isn't that bad.

Except for the who no panties rule, Summer is not allowed to wear any undergarments for the entirety of the bet. So as of now, she is effectively going commando.

*fwooosh*

"Kyaaah!" Summer screamed as she places her hands behind her skirt, but alas, some boys manage to take a glimpse of her cute ass. She glares at the skirt flipper who simply smirks back.

"I do not appreciate the prank Raven." Summer said.

"Hey, you are the one not wearing anything under that skirt."

"That's because you made me! You know how utterly embarrassed I was."

Apparently, during the fight, Summer have to fight without her panties on which cause some problems on her movement, and Summer being clumsy as she is, accidentally trip which cause her skirt and cape to flip over causing her pussy to be on full displayed by the spectators.

It didn't help that the screen was focusing onto her crotch, as everybody can see her bottomless rear.

"Meh, at the least they got a good show."

Summer pouted but simply sigh, just a few more weeks and she is done with it, she just need to hold out and that is all, even though now everybody thinks she doesn't wear panties and think she is wearing a short skirt to be daring.

She is not! Summer thought loudly, she sigh, at the very least, it seems Raven is content in just teasing her like this, so it doesn't seem Raven wants to her something really humiliating, it could have been worse.

Does Raven have more in store for her?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)