More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by jmce jmce

Does he get away and what happens?

No he doesn't

I ran as fast as I could, but the wolves were faster and some of them cut me off. I tried to think of a way out and noticed all of them were male, and rock hard. And what happened next shocked me "Human, do as we say and you shall live." said the largest of the wolves. It spoke a wolf spoke to me "Y...y.y.you just talked. Your a wolf and you talk." is all I could say. "He must be a truly idoitic human to not know of werewolves like us." said one of the wolves "Does it matter he'll still make for a good fuck." said another.

There I was surrounded by a pact of horny werewolves, all ready to pounce and probably me. And my chooses were run and probably get eaten, or still get or to do what ever they say "Wha...what do you want me to do?" I asked confident of what the answer was. The leader stood on two legs, transformed into a half form and said "Take off those...things that you were around your waist. Then accept our bodies."

...Yup, I was right, they want to me, still that might be my only option if I want to live.

Do you do what they say, or take your chances?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)