More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Apple687 Apple687

What's next?

No Pants Train Ride Day

Jeremy smirked to himself, an idea having just occurred to him. He stood up and began taking off his jeans.

"What are you doing?" asked someone nearby.

People stared at Jeremy standing in his Y-fronts, but in a puzzled way rather than the scandalized way normal people would. He found he didn't feel at all shy in this crowd of innocent Haven residents.

"Haven't you heard?" said Jeremy. "It's the annual No Pants Train Ride Day. You should all join in!"

Everyone hesitated, and for a moment Jeremy thought nobody would.

"That sounds like fun. I'm Chelsea, by the way," said a young woman in a leather jacket. She pulled off her pants, then began removing her leg-warmers and boots.

No Pants Train Ride

As Jeremy admired Chelsea's bare thighs his dick was growing rapidly, forming a very visible tent in his undies.

The now-pantless Chelsea noticed, admiring it with her eyes. "Wow. Why is that thing in your pants growing?"

"Oh, it just gets a little excited on occasions like this," said Jeremy. "Looks like you're getting excited too," he added, noticing a wet spot on Chelsea's panties.

"Yeah, that just happens at random times," said another man. "Mine's doing it too, look." He pulled down his pants to reveal a tent forming in his undies too, though he probably didn't understand why.

Now everyone was taking off their pants, women and men alike. Because the train was full, many other passengers were standing so it was easy to see their pantlessness, and none of them seemed particularly embarrassed. Jeremy shamelessly ogled all the women's lovely legs.

It was an amazing tease, and now Jeremy wanted to see a bit higher up.

"Oh, and I almost forgot," he announced. "This year it's no underpants as well." With a flourish, he removed his undies and his hard dick sprang free for everyone to see.

Chelsea was among the first to follow suit. She stood up and dropped her panties, revealing her wet pussy to the crowd.

Throughout the carriage, other pussies and cocks were being revealed as their owners released them from their confines.

"That's more like it!" said Jeremy, sitting back down. "Now, since there aren't enough seats, does anyone want to sit on my lap? A woman, since I'm chivalrous."

"That's very nice of you to offer," Chelsea beamed. "I'd love to."

Chelsea made her way over to Jeremy, still in her leather jacket but nude from the waist down, then she frowned down at his erect penis standing up straight in his naked lap. "But how do I sit on you without squashing that thing? It's humongous."

"I have an idea," said Jeremy. "We just need to slot my thing into your thing."

Chelsea looked perplexed for a moment, then realized what he meant. "That's brilliant!"

She began lowering herself into Jeremy's lap. Jeremy reached around and helped her guide his hard dick into her tight pussy.

"Oooh!" Chelsea exclaimed in surprise as she slid onto him. "That feels... gooood!"

"Yeah." It felt good for Jeremy too. After a long time with his hand, his dick felt so much more at home in a woman's pussy. It was even more of a turn-on that the woman in question was too naive to understand the significance of the act, and they were doing it in view of a carriage full of oblivious bottomless passengers. Most of the other passengers had stopped paying attention to him, except for some who had glanced over when Chelsea moaned.

"Now bounce up and down on it," he said.

Chelsea cautiously slid back upward, then Jeremy guided her back down again.

"Mmm, it's so nice," said Chelsea, starting to get into a rhythm, slowly sliding up and down his dick, up and down, up and down.

"Ooh yeah, that's it babe," said Jeremy. "Now let's do it faster."

Jeremy looked around at the other passengers again. They were acting normal except for the fact that they were all naked from the waist down. Though many sported a hard dick or wet pussy indicating they were instinctively ready for action, nobody seemed to be making the connection that they were made to slot into each other, nor that this was what he and Chelsea were doing and enjoying so much. Jeremy didn't bother to enlighten them, remembering he was allowed to exploit but not change the innocent culture of Haven.

Chelsea was speeding up now as she got the hang of the new activity, panting as she bounced on Jeremy's lap. The feeling in his dick was amazing, and he wasn't sure he could last very long in such a sexy situation.

Chelsea was also getting more excited, and more loud. "Oh! Oh gosh! Oh sugar!" she swore, not knowing any real swear words of course.

"Yeah, you love this, don't you, you horny slut," said Jeremy, starting to thrust upward in time with her bounces.

"Ohhh! Yes yes yeeees! So flipping good!" said Chelsea, bouncing faster than ever.

"What are you two doing?" They were finally attracting attention, specifically the attention of a woman sitting across the aisle from them.

"Oh, Eileen!" Chelsea panted. "I don't really know! I just started bouncing on his lap and it feels so - Oh! Oh! Oh! OHHHHHH! OHHH YEAAAH! BLEEDING HECK!"

Eileen watched in confusion as Chelsea screamed in ecstasy and her legs shuddered in Jeremy's lap. Chelsea kept screaming for a while, then went limp, having passed out.

"Is she okay?" asked Eileen in concern.

"I'm sure she'll be fine," said Jeremy after catching his breath. Chelsea's orgasm had very nearly pushed him over the edge too. He pondered, should he cum in the passed-out Chelsea's pussy, or somewhere else in or on her, or should he save his cum for another passenger such as Eileen?

Where does Jeremy cum?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)