More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Apple687 Apple687

Where does Jeremy cum?

Cum on Eileen

Jeremy pushed the Chelsea off of him and stood up. Eileen was still watching him from across the aisle.

Bottomless woman on train

Stroking his dick toward completion, Jeremy walked over to Eileen and pointed his dick at her face.

“What on Earth are you doing now?” said Eileen.

“Wait a sec and I’ll give you a surprise present,” said Jeremy, jerking faster and faster. The innocent Eileen clearly had no clue what was coming, not knowing how a penis worked. He felt his cum travelling up his dick.

“I don’t un—mmph!” said Eileen as the first rope of cum landed in her mouth.

“Ooh – beauty treatment!” Jeremy groaned.

“Oh, good!” said Eileen, her whole demeanour suddenly shifting as she bought this lie.

She did not object any further as Jeremy sprayed cum all over her face. Indeed she helpfully turned her face this way and that, to allow him to cover as much of her skin as possible with his hot cum. It was a big load since Jeremy had been pent up for a while, and some of it dripped down onto her top and her legs.

When Jeremy was finally spent, he pulled away and collapsed into the chair beside Eileen.

“Leave that on your face,” he panted. “It’s great for your skin.”

“Mm-hm,” said Eileen happily. She looked amazing covered in his cum, proudly showing it off to the whole train.

James looked down at his softening dick dripping fluids onto his seat, trying to decide whether he could go again or whether he should rest until the train reached Haven.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)