More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by idahoboy idahoboy

But does James only want Stan as a best friend?

No, make Stan a gay top

James focused his thoughts on Stan's mind. He saw Stan's stereotypical attraction to blonde bimbos with big tits. In the few sexual encounters in his life, he had been rather passive and unimpressive. That would now all change. Stan's sexual attraction was now drawn directly to young thin guys like James. Instead of a bimbo smashing her boobs together, we would get hard thinking about a twink bending over showing off his tight manhole and dangling cock. Not only that, he would now be more assertive (in and out of bed) and enjoy rough fucking. He would also feel a strong drive to pursue and dominate anyone he set his sights on.

Stan stood by the edge of James's bed processing the changes in his mind. He looked down at James, who was naked and barely covered by his bed sheet. James had subconsciously altered his body to be a near copy of Brent Corrigan with the exception of an even bigger cock. James started getting hard just seeing Stan'd eyes burn into his body.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)