More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by hambo hambo

Whose tale will you follow in this, the new age of sexual adventurousness?

Nina the pickpocket, a compulsive thief

Nina squirmed on her uncomfortable wooden stool, the drab, gray prison jumpsuit clinging quite enticingly to her curvy form. She was fidgeting with a pen she had picked up off the desk in front of her.

“S-so…? W-what do you think?” The 30-something woman asked.

The pen in her hand quickly slipped into her pocket as she watched the stern-looking woman sitting across from her study several papers in a rather thick folder.

“Hmmm…” the knight muttered as she flipped through page after page of reports before leaning back in her padded executive chair.

Leega Bright was an intimidating woman, despite her average physical appearance. She kept her shoulder-length red hair in a no-nonsense ponytail. Her glasses were perched imperiously on her pointy nose. The woman was meticulous, and her impeccably buttoned and fastened guard uniform reflected that.

She was a brave knight, but near-sighted, so Dyna had put her to work as an administrator, where her impediment wouldn’t jeopardize her life, or those of her comrades.

“It says here this is your…” Leega pulled the glasses off her face and set them down on the desk, a habit she had developed over the years (she thought it was dramatic and made whatever she said seem more important). “Tenth conviction?! Is that right?”

The near-sighted parole officer pulled the paper up to eyes to make sure she had read it right.

“I… I can explain…” Nina whimpered as her hands picked up the glasses from the table and slid them onto her own head. “I… I have a… a c-condition…”

Leega lowered the paper from her face and rolled her eyes.

They all had an excuse.

“I… sometimes… I just… I take things…” Nina confessed as the tears welled up in her eyes. “May I?” She meekly asked as she leaned forward to take a tissue.

“Go ahead,” Leega sighed.

The convict wiped her eyes with one hand, while the other fiddled with a plain cloth ribbon.

“I’ve tried being good, honest!” Nina continued. “I’ve talked to the nuns about it, doctors, everybody!”

The increasingly irritated Leega leaned back in her chair, her loose hair spilling down her shoulders. She brushed a dangling strand from her eyes as Nina continued.

“I don’t want to be like this! I want to be a good girl,” the petty thief sobbed.

“So why don’t you just stop stealing?” Leega asked as she crossed her legs underneath the desk, one bare foot dangling above the other.

“I’ve tried!” Nina whined. “I even asked the nuns to perform an exorcism on me, but…”

Leega shuffled the thin stack of papers in front of her. The top three buttons of her tunic had come undone, revealing just a hint of her creamy, pale skin.

“Yes… your third arrest…” the knight muttered as she struggled to find the report. “Um…”

Another button had come undone, revealing the uptight Leega didn’t wear an undershirt, only a lovely lacy bra.

Nina bit her lip as she remembered that fateful day and sighed. One moment the caring, devoted nuns had been standing over her, eagerly sprinkling holy water and repeating their incantations, and then…

“I didn’t mean to steal their clothes, honest!” Nina confessed as she adjusted her new, shiny belt. “It just…”

Bright sat there, her patience growing ever thinner as the pale skin of her exposed arms started to sprout goosebumps in the increasingly chilly room.

Nina dabbed her eyes again with the tissue she had taken, a lovely gold bracelet now hanging off her wrist.

“What?” Leega snapped. “It just sort of happened?” She asked mockingly as her panty-clad booty shifted on the stool she was now sitting on.

“Y-yeah…” Nina blushed. “I mean… it sounds crazy, but sometimes I don’t even know I’ve taken something until someone points it out.”

The convicted thief buttoned up her snazzy blue britches as she slid her dainty feet into her fine pair of exquisite leather boots.

“It’s like you get in a trance or something?” Leega asked, genuinely intrigued by this absurd yarn Nina was spinning.

Does she really expect me to buy that? The parole officer thought as the big, pink nipples hardened on her exposed, slightly saggy breasts.

“Kind of…” Nina stammered as she slipped on a silky, if slightly too small bra.

“But wouldn’t your victims notice you were robbing them?” Asked the naked Leega, her legs parted slightly, giving Nina a teasing glimpse of the furry, fuzzy treasure hidden between them.

“I don’t understand it either,” Nina said as she donned the knight's cap and tucked the thick folder with her record under her arm. “It’s like… some supernatural is at work.”

“Seriously?” Leega asked incredulously.

A shiver coursed through her naked body as her milky white ass rubbed against the cold stone floor.

“It sounds crazy, I know,” Nina blushed and twiddled her gloved fingers. “They say I’ve even managed to steal furniture and paintings and other crazy stuff from rooms, but I don’t know how I could have done it.”

Leega blinked. She’d heard enough of this preposterous tale.

“If it were up to me,” the naked woman said as she stood up and paced around the empty room. “I would keep you in here forever.”

A sob escaped from Nina.

“But it isn’t my decision,” Leega said as she turned to face the bare brick wall, flashing her delectable rump to the thief.

The naked woman swung around dramatically and placed her hands on her soft, wide hips, exposing her bare body to the parolee. The only item left on her a single gold chain dangling from her belly button. A naughty piercing from her wild college days.

“Nina Lightfingers,” Leega said in a booming voice not at all reflecting the absurdity of the situation. “I hereby grant you your parole.”

Nina leapt for joy, squealing and giggling with glee as she hugged Leega (and pilfered her belly chain in the process).

“OHTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!” The ex-convict babbled as she kissed Leega on the lips, while her hands worked their magic elsewhere, causing the knight to blush and grow light headed.

“OOoooOhoo…” moaned Leega as her eyes briefly went cross-eyed.

Her whole body shuddered in pleasure as she leaned on Nina to keep from falling over.

“J-just don’t do it again…” the flustered woman mumbled, the lack of clothes helping to ensure the scent of her unintended arousal filled the room.

“I promise I’ll be good this time! I promise!” Nina declared as she walked out of the room, dressed in a knight’s uniform.

“See that you do,” Leega pitifully huffed, her voice cracking slightly as the love juices dribbled down her meaty thigh and glistened in the dim light. “Oh, and close the door on your way out.”

“I will,” Nina said as she stepped through the bare archway to the hallway outside.

The ex-convict stood outside jail, a grin on her face as she fussed with her sharp uniform, tugged on her cute glasses, put her hair into a professional-looking ponytail, and adjusted the name tag pinned to her tunic with the name ‘Leega Bright’ stamped on it.

“This time I’m going to be a good girl!” Nina declared as she walked back out into the city, too far away to hear the high-pitched, girlish scream coming from within the building she had just left. “This time it will stick for sure.”

Where's our troubled rascal off to now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)