More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Alignment Alignment

Who to follow, Rachel, Sarah or someone else??

Next Day - Bianca.

Riding along the highway to Kingston was a black and Chrome Harley Davidson with a woman riding it.

The woman has long mid-back length pink hair that was blowing in the wind, tanned skin, orange eyes, black elegant eye liner, faded red lips, she has a well developed model like figure with her measurements being B-96,W-60,H-91, she was wearing a full body black leather bike suit that covered her feet and hands as well as hugged her figure nicely, black with silver stud biker boot, on the back of her bodysuit was a logo of a flaming skull with tyres in its mouth, on her right thigh was a black strap with her custom made Glock 40 with a pink handle with the same symbol on her back on the handle this was Bianca.

Bianca rode on her Harley towards Kingston as she thought about why she was heading there in the first place.

It had been 10 years since Bianca had seen her friend who lived in Kingston so you can imagine Bianca’s surprise when her friend called her however she couldn’t help but hear the fear in her friends voice about something going on in Kingston concerning animal attacks and people going missing.

“And she is never afraid of anything so something is wrong”Bianca thought speeding up slightly Bianca was now 32 year old and was an assassin for hire who specialises in Sniper kills why her friend was always her backup in case went bad before she retired.

“and now something has her spooked”Bianca whispered as slight humming came from her ear reaching up she answered.

“We have an assignment for you in Kingston”A voice said making Bianca roll her eyes.

“I’m listening”she replied.

“our client wants a teacher in Kingston high taken out apparently the teacher is trying to the client who isn’t happy and wants you to perform a closed casket funeral you will get double if you can do it in front of their class to really set the message”the voice explained.

“done!”Bianca replied hanging up as she saw a sign as she drove by.

‘Welcome To Kingston! Enjoy Your Stay!

Where to?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)