More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Alignment Alignment

Where to?

Her friends place

Bianca drives along housing estate seeing a strange sight.

“This is a beautiful day and place….and yet there’s no children running around?”Bianca thought as she looked around carefully.

She couldn’t help but notice the large amount of missing posters of different people on lamp posts and fences but what caught her more immediate attention was the cars in driveways.

“Those people look like they’re leaving?…..in a hurry to?…”Bianca thought to herself as she pulled up at a small home and parked her bike in the driveway and turned it off she got up and walked towards the house faintly hearing a family speed away crying about their children being in danger as she reached the front door and knocked.

“Nova you in?”Bianca called out knocking again as the door opened and Bianca saw her friend Nova.

Nova has short chin length Black hair with Silver and green highlights at the ends, emerald green eyes, pale skin, mint green eye shadow, black elegant eye liner and mint green lipstick she has a well developed fit figure with her measurements being B-98,W-59,H-89, she was wearing a black tube top that barely covered her breasts with a transparent section showing her back, tight black leather pants with mint green ends, black high heeled combat boots, frameless silver glasses and a black choker with a silver and green jewel around her neck.

“Bianca your finally here please come in”Nova said letting Bianca in and closing the door the two walked in to the room and sat down on a set of chairs Bianca saw her friend was nervous about something however Nova spoke up.

“Bianca I know it’s short notice after all it’s been ten years since we last saw each other but you know I would never call unless it’s important”Nova said as Bianca listened and gestured for her to continue.

“There’s something strange going on here in Kingston people are going missing and animal attacks are out of control…I did some digging and found out that the animal attacks were strange as people were seeing having sex before they were attacked by something before they were bitten and they’re blood being drunk”Nova explained.

Bianca had to think for a moment that did sound strange for an animal attack especially the sex and blood being drunk part.

“the other day I saw the school principal a man named Bryce Melton being held down on the ground by a woman as she fucked him while his vice principal a woman named Courtney McCoy was being held against the wall being fucked by a man I thought they were freaks especially fucking on a school ground…however what I saw next made me freeze in shock”Nova said taking a deep breath.

“the woman…I saw her arch her back up with fangs in her mouth..her eyes!…those red horrible eyes…then she hissed loudly and bit the man on the neck…I can still hear his screaming when I ran away…which was followed by the screaming of Courtney…then there was moaning and silence….I watched as the left carrying their bodies the same animal attack marks I found out about…it sounds strange but I think they may have been Pyscho’s acting like Vampires”Nova said taking another deep breath.

“and the other day….the man he cornered me in town….said I would look good as a vampire and tried to do something…all I remember was his eyes glowing red and my mind getting fuzzy before he snarled and left in anger for some reason that’s when I called you”Nova finished.

Bianca thought about what Nova just said and at first thought she was going crazy herself however some of the details sounded familiar to her especially concerning a job she did a year ago when someone beat her to a target who was found naked,fucked and a set of bite marks on their neck and wrist she didn’t know about the vampire part but Nova wasn’t one to make shit up.

“If there is real life vampires here in Kingston it would explain everyone’s strange behaviour…if that is the case I’ll have to do this job fast…thankfully it’s 11:07am I can get the teacher at 1:00pm”Bianca thought as she looked back at Nova.

“look Bianca this home is temporary as I’m also here on a job for a client and no doubt so are you here’s what I offer we work together get out targets and we leave together and never return we always worked well together deal?”Nova suggested Bianca had to admit Nova must really be nervous about this town if she was offering this but she had to agree.

“Plus we can watch each other’s backs”Bianca thought as she stood up with Nova.

“my target is a school teacher”Bianca informed her.

“funny Mines a student”Nova said they both nodded and shook hands.

What happens Next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)