More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Which Holiday will you read?

New Year's with Cindy and Denise

Denise applied the last of her make up to her face, making sure not to smudge the lipstick too much. “Are you ready yet Denise?” her friend Cindy called from outside the bathroom.

“Just gotta take a pic!” Denise called back, quickly taking the photo and uploading it, making sure to add all twenty required hashtags.

She spritzed on a little more perfume, and walked out the door. She admired Cindy’s beauty, the black dress she wore really helping to give some kind of heft to her smaller breasts. Still, she was beautiful. “Let’s go!” Cindy yelled enthusiastically.

“Wait…should I bring any cash with me?” Denise asked, a worried look on her face.

“Well, it’s New Year’s Eve so places are gonna charge!” Cindy scolded.

“Shit, I don’t have any cash in my bank for that…” Denise tried to look sorry, hoping to divert some of Cindy’s anger with her cuteness.

Cindy sighed, “Okay, fine,” Denise’s puppy eyes worked! “Maybe we can find one that’ll let us in for free…honestly though,” She looked at Denise with hungry eyes, “who wouldn’t want the two of us making their party hotter?” They both giggled as they ran out the door into the night.

***

“Fuck!” Denise cried as her and Cindy trudged on to what had to be the sixth bar of the night. “Why does everyone have a fucking cover tonight?”

“I told you it’s New Year’s Eve! Everyone is charging!” Cindy yelled.

“You also fucking said no one would turn us down!” Denise retorted.

“Oh, fuck you!” Cindy yelled back. Before Denise could attack her friend, a man stood in front of them.

“Ladies, I hear that you’re having some trouble finding some festivities tonight?” They both nodded. “Well, entrance to this party is free, you only have to sign a waiver to get in.” He presented them with two sheets of paper.

“Wait, why do we have to sign waivers?” Denise asked, skeptical of the catch.

“Oh, we are testing out some new beverages at this party, this is simply a privacy agreement and health waiver in case you have a bad reaction to a product.”

“I don’t know…” Denise groaned, not wanting to die tonight at least.

“Let’s just do it, if we don’t, we’ll be freezing our asses off into next year.” Cindy whispered to Denise.

Denise sighed. “Yeah, you’re right.” They both signed the waivers as the gentleman took their coats and led them inside.

The place was pretty sparse with people. The music low enough so that others could hear each other. The most crowded place was the bar, virtually no one was on the dance floor. “I guess people didn’t want to sign a waiver.” Cindy said to Denise.

“Whatever, let’s get some drinks.” Denise responded, making a bee line for the bar.

As the bartender saw them approach, he pulled out two flute glasses and poured them out some champagne. “Here you are ladies, first drinks is always the champagne for New Years.” He smiled and turned to his other patrons as Cindy and Denise cautiously took the drinks.

“Well, he did say the drinks were free…” Cindy told Denise.

“True.” Denise responded, reassuring Cindy. “Here’s to a new, and happy, year!” They clinked their glasses and downed the drink quickly. They lightly smacked their lips, enjoying the taste of the beverage.

Cindy let out a small burp and covered her mouth. “Ooh, sorry, ‘scuse me.”

Denise responded with her own guttural growl of a burp as she quickly covered her mouth with both hands, the vibrations still coming through. “Ugh, I don’t feel too well.”

“Holy shit!” Cindy exclaimed. “Your boobs! They’re…growing!” Denise looked down to see that Cindy was not lying. Almost like two small balloons, they started to inflate, filling out her dress a little more than she had intended, increasing her cleavage substantially.

“Oh, shit so are you!” Denise pointed to Cindy, who only having small, but perky breasts before was entering obscene territory herself as her own valley of cleavage was more pronounced by her black dress.

As they admired their new assets, the bartender returned with a drink. It’s milky whiteness reminding them of a White Russian. “Suggestion of the gentleman at the end of the bar, for you.” He pointed at Denise, causing her to blush a bit. She looked to see an attractive man at the end of the bar, who lifted he own drink to her.

“Aren’t you going to drink it?” Cindy asked.

“I want to but…I’m worried of what could happen next.” Denise said, lightly groping her new breasts.

Does Denise take a chance?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)