More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3

Does Denise take a chance?

Yes, she drinks it.

Denise bit her lip, but decided she couldn’t turn down the offer. She picked up the drink and cheered with the man from across the bar as she winced, taking a sip. Her eyes went wide as the taste hit her tongue. “Oh my god, that’s delicious!” she declared, slowly taking sips, really enjoying the beverage.

“Can I try some?” Cindy asked. Denise took a big gulp and left just enough for Cindy to get a taste. “Mmm! That’s so good…it’s sweet, but just a bit…salty?”

“Like caramel!” Denise yelled.

“No…like something else.” She stared at the glass perplexed, but before she could pin point the seemingly familiar flavor, two more appeared in front of them.

“We heard you liked them, so we made you more!” The bartender said, pushing the two glasses to the girls. They both shrugged as they downed the drinks in front of them. As soon as they finished those two, two more appeared. Never getting enough of the taste, they continued to drink their fill. After another five rounds or so, the drinks stopped appearing.

“Hey!” Denise screamed at the bartender. “I thought drinks were free, why the fuck did you stop?”

“I’m out of the premade stuff girls, sorry.” The bartender shrugged, but I know that the gentlemen on the dancefloor can get you some more.

Both Cindy and Denise turned to the small group of men on the dance floor. They seemed to have been drinking beer, confusing the two of them. Wanting more, they both headed straight into the group and tapped one of the guys on the shoulder. He turned, looking confused then smiled at the two busty girls. “Evening ladies, how can I help you?” He made it clear his interest was in their newly round breasts as he ogled them without ever looking up.

“Um…” Cindy started…but she couldn’t get any more out as she simply stared blankly at him.

“What my friend is trying to get out is that we want more of those white drinks.” Denise told him. “The bartender said that you guys would know where to get more?”

“Oh yeah, no problem.” He smirked, never breaking contact with their breasts as she bent down, undid his buckle and dropped his pants in front of them, showing off his large erection.

“What the fuck! What the hell we…re…you…” Denise started, but then smelled the sweet and salty aroma of the drink, and she realized the source…his cock. Like a ravenous animal she lunged for his cock and started to suck him. She licked it up and down, trying to get the delicious cum out. He reached down and pulled down her dress, helping her to get it off completely.

“Don’t want that to get messy.” He said, throwing the dress to the side. He then pushed her off of his dick and started to stroke it. She moaned, caressing her breasts as she waited for her treat to cum. Luckily for Denise, it wasn’t long until he climaxed and sprayed face and tits with his cum.

She breathed heavily, taking in the sweet scent. As she started to lick the semen off of herself, she finally turned to find that Cindy herself was close to giving her tap a climax. The man fucked her inflated tits with no remorse. Occasionally spitting on them to get some simple lubrication. Cindy looked as though someone had fried her brain, her vacant stare piercing into Denise's soul at the loss of her best friend's mind. Soon, the man fucking her tits grunted and shot his load on both her tits, making sure to give her some in her mouth so that she could enjoy the fruit of her labor.

As more men started to surround the two women, the countdown began. Denise wanted to spend the evening enjoying drinks for the New Year, she definitely got what she wanted, even if she had to work a little for it.

End.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)