More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3

Does Denise take a chance?

No, she doesn't

Denise frowned. “I don’t want to end up some bloated body of tits.” She said.

Cindy shrugged. “Fine.” Before Denis could give the bartender the drink, she grabbed it and chugged it down. She licked her lips as she enjoyed the salty sweet flavor of the drink. “Oh my gosh, you have no idea what you are missing.” Cindy ordered another drink as the man who offered the drink appeared from the other side of the bar.

“Having a great evening ladies?” He said, his piercing blue eyes making Denise weak in the knees.

“Yeah…” Denise replied wistfully.

“Thanks for the drink!” Cindy thanked. “I’m sorry if my friend was supposed to have it, but she’s being a prude!”

“Oh, fuck you Cindy!” Denise sneered, watching her down another one of them.

“It’s quite alright, I guess it just wasn’t your type of drink?” The man said. “Is there anything I could get you that you may like more?”

“Um…I don’t know.” Denise looked down at her cleavage, she really didn’t want to risk them getting even bigger.

“Well, how about a dance then?” The man extended his hand. “That is, if you think your friend will be okay?”

Denise looked at Cindy as she waved her away. “I’ll be fine Denise, I’m just gonna drink myself silly, you have fun!” With that, the man took Denise’s hand and guided her to the dance floor.

They started off dancing by themselves, Denise was unsure of what to do, never really being the dancing type, just the drinking type. *Damn, he’s really good* she thought, watching the man coordinate himself with the beat. “Wait, what’s your name? I never asked!” Denise yelled over the music.

“Danny!” He yelled, “Yours is Denise right? Your friend yelled it earlier.”

“Yeah!” She was actually somewhat impressed that he remembered, if not a bit creeped out.

As the night went on and the music varied in tone, Danny and Denise eventually gravitated toward each other. As they grinded on the dance floor, Danny leaned in toward Denise’s ear. “You wanna have some real fun in the back room?” he asked.

What does she do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)