More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mapron01 Mapron01

Who are you?

Nathan Murray, unemployed American

Unemployed, maybe, but I also have truckload of money to spend now. The first use of the funny little mind control app was convincing a dying billionaire he should make me the heir to his secret offshore back accounts. It was still under his name, but was nominally mine, and I didn't even have to pay taxes over it.

Such was the situation I didn't really need a job anymore, at least for the time being, so I can now spend some time playing around with the controller apps. The rich guy has been my only use so far, and I want to use it for its more fun purposes.

I wonder which of the apps to use first, though. There's the standard I-Use, which of course, I used to convince the rich guy to make me his heir. Then there's its more advanced version, MeatFuck, which allows for more versatility in controlling a victim, and is more tailed towards sex. Other options include Voyeur, which could get me some pretty good fap material, maybe even porn movie material if I can catch the correct person at the right time. There is also iMorph, which reportedly allows you to make any physical change on the victim, which sounds like an interesting idea. Lastly, there were rumors in the web of a new app called "BrainWarp", which could erase memories of the victim and allowed you to control the victim, even creating new, fake memories that are indistinguishable from their original ones. Of course, all this crap is very much illegal, so I need to be careful with my use of it, or I would be in a world of trouble.

Whic app do you use?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)