More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Grimm05 Grimm05

Who?

Natalie Alyn Lind

Born June 21st, 1999 Natalie is the oldest of three acting sisters named Emily (B.2001/2002) and Alyvia (B.2006/2007).

Beginning her career on the popular teen drama One Tree Hill Natalie has started in comedies, action, and drama shows with her most recent show, “Big Sky” consisting of the actress being bound and gagged through the majority of the first few episodes.

Measuring at a height of 5’5 Natalie’s long blonde hair and “innocent” look has given the actress several noteworthy roles such as The Goldbergs, Gotham, and The Gifted. Ironically this makes Natalie one of the few actresses to star in both a DC and Marvel Television Show.

Known for her buxom 33C Breasts and wide range of acting roles Natalie has a strange penchant for playing characters in need of saving. Her character in “Gotham” for instance was bound and gagged, her character in “The Gifted” was also restrained while her character in “Tell Me a Story” is constantly rescued as well.

By all appearances Natalie seems to enjoy bondage and perils scenes, given the number of times she had been placed in them.

So now why is Natalie in bondage?

What Happened?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)